1. Build Better Money Habits
Was 2017 another year where you were always worried about money? Do you feel conflict, shame, secrecy, held back? Do you look successful on the outside but inside you live in a fog about money. Or feel there just isn’t enough.
2. Set Specific Actionable Goals
Determine Purpose, Gain Clarity, Keep Focused, Be Confident
Set a goal be debt free.
Track spending 30 days.
Determine net worth (assets minus liabilities)
Prepare a will/power of attorney.
Establish Emergency Fund.
Read a book, join investment club, eCourse
3. Remove Barriers
Be honest, no fear, no shame
4. Baby Steps
Do a Little Every Day
5. Automate Finances
6. Set Money Challenge
7. Adust Attitude About Money
Improve relationship with love & respect.
8. Improve Your Financial Knowledge
Knowledge is power.
9. Start Today ? firstname.lastname@example.org 888-818-5669
Special Guest: Business Woman--Lauren Rennella