MONDAY -- September 14th: 1st hour >
Judicial Misconduct, a U.S. Foreign Policy Concern
GUEST: Attorney Zena Crenshaw-Logal*, Executive Director and Dr. Andrew D. Jackson, Deputy Director of The Law Project @ www.njcdlp.org
2nd hour: The Pros and Cons of Global Human Rights Advocacy
GUESTS: Zena Crenshaw-Logal, Dr. Andrew D. Jackson, Deputy Director of The Law Project; and Dr. Michael Langan, TLP Board Member and Author of "Disrupted Physician" @ http://disruptedphysician.com/blog/
Want to help?
1. Go to http://www.WalterDavisEnterprises.com and purchase an Identity Theft Plan, Legal Expense Plan, A social media marketing plan.
2. Share this show with your family, friends and consitituents.
3. Make a donation.
4. Start your own show on our network.
5. Sponsor a show for as little as $20 and have your service mentioned, website listed,..get some social media promotions.
6. Purchase an Internet Marketing in a Box plan at http://www.MyAlphaLoop.com/Videoconsultant (Products Tab, OfficePro).