During this hour with Marnie and guest, Judy Dippel, you'll discover:
1. How to keep on writing, even when you feel like quitting.
2. A checklist that will help you begin to write standout articles.
3. Tips to organize your thoughts.
4. The secret skill that proves you're a writer.
5. How to hook your specific audience
6. How to research, query & submit a proposal
7. Ways to listen, take advice & learn like a pro.
8. The computer skills you must possess and polish to succeed
9. How to "not" come off as a newbie
10. How to celebrate your written accomplishments.
Judy Dippel is an inspirational author and speaker whose friendly and frank style puts her audiences at ease. She is the author of several books that speak to issues that affect real women, with real issues, needing real solutions. Learn more at www.WritingSpree-A-to-Z.com