During this hour with Marnie and guest, Lynda Murphy, you'll discover:
1. How to find future shepherds within your existing ministry.
2. Energize your women's ministry.
3. How to lead a gift-oriented ministry that is passionate spiritually.
4. When it is time to step back and evaluate your ministry for kingdom impact.
5. Three tips on how to equip, support, and motivate sheep to become shepherds.
6. The key in building leadership.
7. When to release your women to become all God intended them to be and do.
8. How to become the wind beneath their wings.
Lynda was Director of Women's Ministries for fourteen years in California and Director of Leaders in Fellowship Together (LIFT) in Arizona educating and encouraging women statewide in Christ centered ministries. Learn more at http://www.lyndamurphy.com
Marnie is the online mentor to over 14,000 leaders from 30 countries, a syndicated radio talk show host, the author of 13 "how-to" books, and personally oversees two businesses in the restaurant and retail industries. Learn more at http://www.Marnie.com.