During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Tiffany Wright, you'll discover:
1. Why you must be resourceful in order to grow your business when you currently don’t have the funds you need.
2. An overview of funding strategies and how to decide which one(s) to use.
3. An brief overview of traditional and non-traditional funding sources.
4. Why even consultants and solo entrepreneurs with no employees can get funded and how to approach this unique scenario.
5. How to create the financial statements and supporting narrative documents needed to bring in financing.
6. What to do if you do not have the time or interest in personally obtaining funding.
Tiffany C. Wright spent over twenty years as an engineer, financial manager, owner and CFO/COO. She understands firsthand the challenges small and medium businesses face and has strategized and executed funding and financing plans that have helped businesses obtain funding or financing in amounts ranging from $100,000 to $6.5 million. She is the author of the new book The Funding Is Out There! Access the Cash You Need to Impact Your BusinessTheFundingIsOutThere.com