Join Marnie and special guest Kelly James-Enger as they discuss:
1. How to identify potential markets for your writing.
2. How to choose your first article ideas.
3. How to write a pitch or query letter.
4. How to make your query stand out from the pack.
5. How to make an editor love you—and assign more work to you.
6. How to manage your time as a writer.
7. Why you should develop a specialty as a writer.
8. How to build a freelance career from scratch.
Kelly James-Enger has been a fulltime freelance writer for 17+ years, writing nearly 1,000
articles for more than 60 national magazines and more than a dozen books. Learn more at DollarsandDeadlines.blogspot.com