Email us for help
When you're working parents, one of the hardest decisions you've got to make is finding the right childcare for your family. Many families choose to hire a nanny to have a more personalized and one-on-one interaction with their children. But when you're hiring an individual, how do you ensure you're finding someone you completely trust with your child and your home, who's reliable, honest and great with kids? It's like hiring a second (or third) parent for your children. For many parents, it's hard to find the right match.
On this episode Lindsay Thompson and Anna Stivers of The Nanny League are on to give you tips on how to find the right nanny, including:
* What to look for in a nanny
* What to think about when writing a job description
* Suggestions for interview questions, reference checks and background checks
* How to do a trial run with prospective nannies
* Standard benefits for nannies and basics on the legal aspects of hiring a nanny
* The benefits and costs of nanny placement services
* A special offer for LezBeMommies Radio listeners
Find out more about the Nanny League at http://www.thenannyleague.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thenannyleague and on Twitter @thenannyleague. Lindsay can be reached directly at (310) 893-9355.
Find LezBeMommies Radio online at http://www.lezbemommies.com/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LezBeMommiesRadio.