[itvt] is pleased to present a video recording of the TVOT 2014 session, "Live Sports: Justifying the Investment in Innovation." The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"This session will explore new technologies and platforms that are transforming live sports coverage into an interactive, social and multiplatform experience; and--at a time when sports broadcast rights are becoming increasingly expensive--will also attempt to determine the ROI of these innovations: are they succeeding in attracting new viewers, increasing audience engagement, and opening up new opportunities for monetization?
• Mike Folgner, CEO, SnappyTV
• Chris Kuhrt, ITV Product Manager, DISH Network
• Christy Martin, Chief Technical Advisor, ThinkAnalytics
• Robert Pace, Chief Business Officer, OneTwoSee
• Tomas Robertsson, Commercial Director, deltatre USA
• Peter Scott, VP of Emerging Media, Turner Sports (Moderator)
Note: Super-early-bird tickets for [itvt]'s next TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th in New York City) can be purchased here.