Forth & Ten is a sports talk podcast hosted by three of the funniest comedian/sports fans in Atlanta: Nate Owens(@iam_owens), David Perdue(@DueOrDie), and Damon Sumner(@DamonJr). On every episode the guys will take on 10 topics related to sports across the country and generally be hilarious along the way! So tune in to what might be the most ridiculous/awesome sports podcast...EVER?
Get exclusive content at www.patreon.com/Forthandten
On this episode of Forth And Ten, the guys bring the heat as they chop up all the NBA shenanigans from the past week, debate Lebron's Humble Brag, and the NFL conspiracy theory + so much more!
Full show Run Down:
1. Kid Rock & Canadian Hot Cocoa
2. Danica is a Packers Fan and Nate Hates this...
3. CP3 and the 3 Spartans
4. Cavs doubt they can win
5. Aanchorman and Federer
6. Nate Hates: Sports?
7. Ghana first athlete to Olympics...Japanese Game Shows
8. WWE Strowman lifts 18-wheeler and Magic
9. Eagles Fan Punched Horse
10. Peyton mocks Vikings in loss