1. The Incorruptible Crown - For mastery over sin. "Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath (crown), but we an imperishable". 1 Corinthians 9:25
From the context, through the discipline of our bodies, the training and living our faith, we overcome sin and death.
2. The Crown of Righteousness - "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing". 1 Corinthians 9:25
3. The Crown of Life - "Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him". James 1:12
4. The Crown of Joy - For leading other to Christ and His holy Catholic Faith, "Therefore, my brethren, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved". Philippians 4:1
5. The Crown of Gory - For fulfilling your calling and finishing the work assigned: "And when the chief Shepherd is manifested you will obtain the unfading crown of glory". 1 Peter 5:4