Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on psychiatry topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, substance abuse or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi