My name is Richard Knight and I have been having paranormal and supernatural experiences since I was born. I am a native of California and of Irish, Scotch, English, and Welsh descent. Since this has continued all life long including having been abducted by a mother ship when I was five and in turn came back down to begin being a savant of language in the accompaniment of 14 senses instead of five. This led to many rejections, accusations of being the son of the devil, etc. When this could not be farther from the truth.
Here is an overview of age beginning encounters in New Orleans:
1) Age 20 Encounter with Muriel (1975) Doctorate in Divinity Universal Life Church
2) Age 21 Encounter with Christ Statue (1976)
3) Age 22 First encounter with St. Germain and confrontation with Voodoo High Priest (1977)
4) Age 23 Accepted by a Vodun God (1978)
5) Age 25 Joined the Army Reserve JAG Corps and spent four years as a specialist Eastern Orthodox Egyptian Coptic Bishop and founded Church/Seminary in New Orleans (1980)
6) Age 29 Eastern Orthodox Egyptian Coptic Bishop founded Church/Seminary in New Orleans and left the Army Reserve. Received Doctorate in Theology through the Coptic Seminary Studies University of Cairo, Egypt. (1984)
7) Age 34 Received Associates in Criminal Justice and trained in forensic crime scene analysis (1989)
8) Age 45 Received Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice (2000)
9) Age 53 Received Master’s in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude (2008) Doctorates in Religious Science and Metaphysics Universal Life Church.