Call in to speak with the host
Family, Friends and Associates – People that you can Trust? Pt 2
Ladies and Gentlemen you see the title of the show. Now here is my question do you know the difference between the all of these words. Family, Friends and Associates – People that you can Trust! I think that many of us really have no idea what the differences are between each of these words.
In today’s show we are going to touch on each of these words and try to see if we can all get a better understanding of their meanings. We will also touch on many of the most understandings that people have about these words.
a. A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children.
b. Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.
2. All the members of a household under one roof.
3. A group of persons sharing common ancestry.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
1. To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
2. To connect or join together; combine.
3. To connect in the mind or imagination
1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
2. Custody; care.
3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.