First Free Will Baptist is located at 1415 West Wheatland Road, Duncanville, TX. Richard Terry is the Pastor.
Services: Sunday School is at9:50 a.m.
Morning Service is at 11:00 a.m.
Evening Service is at 6:00 p.m.
Weekday Service is Wednesday at 7:00 p.,.
First Free is a member of The First Free Will Association.
TOPIC: Move Forward In The Spirit For Jesus Christ GUEST: - Rapheal “Transformation122” Jones - CEO Dennis Blair Tillman - President: Rosa Lee Tillman - Vice President Mr. Ricky G. SATURDAY MAY 24TH 2014 - From: 8:00 P.M EST. - Until: 8:30 P.M EST. TILLMAN'S GLOBAL GOSPEL RADIO! My name is Rapheal Jones and I am 18 years old.My mission is my name Rap Heal I believe my words will have healing flow for inspirational music to transform lives. I am part of a mission called Citywide Transformation 122 and we take the gospel music ministry to streets,shopping centers,sports bar,beaches ,churches and various marketplaces. I have played the keyboard in church since 5 years old.I was told and prophecize that I would reach a nation of people!
State of the Black Parent with Shaunes Richardson will take place in New York this year in July!
'Preparing for Youth & College'
Co-Host w/ Jennifer Alston, Life Coach of Buffalo, NY
Is this a phase that as teens or parents that we are prepared to face in life? What topics usually are transition from youth & college? We can all agree of self-esteem, confidence, peer pressure, emotional balance, puberty, & maturity.
Do you have teen or college club/organization? Register to have float of banner in Our parade for $35 for a party/team? Admission is $7 for a limited time only. Register Today. Paypal Accepted Registration for Young Developers is FREE, whether established or in the making of their business/talent. Co-Host will be: Jennifer Alston, Life Coach from Buffalo,NY If have further discussion about 'State of the Black Parent' Summer2014 Call or Text: #225 395 1792
"When a human being lives a life in which he or she enjoys freedom, justice and equality, awareness arises and one can focus on selfless giving - you qualify to be a parent because you are capable of the unconditional love that a parent has for a child. But it is extremely difficult for Black people to get on and remain on this level, because we do not have freedom, justice and equality. We must give too much energy to the survival issues, which pull us down. This is why we cannot ignore our condition. Our freedom - or lack of - directly affects our ability to experience love and happiness in our community." Truth has come to you~
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (49 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- ankhkakek (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (13 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- The Final Buzzer (5 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Chief Reality (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Black Bombshell (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Rantings of a lunatic Episode 1X (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- Confederate Rebel Burton (0 chatters)