Popular in Training
INTERVIEW WITH THE JAZZ MANIAC FROM WBGO RADIO HERE IN NEW YORK. KENNY IS A NATIVE STATEN ISLANDER WHO HAS PLAYED WITH SO MANY OF THE GREATS. A MEMBER OF TOMMY FLANAGAN'S TRIO AND SO MANY OTHERS. KENNY HAS PLAYED VENUES SUCH AS NEWPORT, NEW YORK'S JAZZMOBILE,JAZZ AT LINCOLN CENTER, AND MANY OTHERS. KENNY COMES FROM A VERY MUSICAL FAMILY. BROTHER REGGIE IS A RENOWNED BASSIST AND SISTER YVETTE TEACHES MUSIC AND IS A PROFICIENT VIOLINISTS. HIS FATHER, CHARLIE WAS ALSO A JAZZ DRUMMER.
Ladies are you stupid if you think so call, if you don't think so call in. Let us know your thoughts on The Great Charlie Show. Tune in @noon everyday.
Dr. Chris L. Hickey, Sr. is the Founder & Executive Director of Each One - Teach One Alliance for Academic Access, Achievement & Success, an organization that focuses on efforts to heighten community awareness of the overwhelming importance of reforming educational practices targeting at-risk youth & conducts Town Halls to clarify issues impacting communities in Southern California & nationwide. He also serves as the Director of Instructional Technology Systems Consultancy (ITSC), a firm that provides full-service technology consulting, planning, & implementation for hospitals; medical clinics; schools; & other instructional settings.
Dr. Hickey & his ITSC team provide educational outreach to communities, organizations, churches, & groups on the Affordable Care Act. As Training Consultant, he's responsible for training individuals to be Certified Outreach & Education Specialists for 'Covered California', the state's version of the 2010 Federal Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act.
He's facilitated 60+ hours of this training, with 300+ individuals, representing 80+ diverse organizations. Topics covered in each training sessions: an overview of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act; Covered California Target Market; Plan Options; Consumer Eligibility; Covered California Certified Educator Role; Compliance Standards; Protecting Consumer Information; Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP); & Supporting Consumers Through their Decision Making.
Dr. Hickey is available for Keynotes and Workshops - Nationally and Internationally. Topics Include: Affordable Care Act, Education,, Leadership, Teamwork, Individual and Organizational Performance, Youth Leadership, Parenting, & more. Contact for Booking: 323-945-9851 or Email: Chickey@e1t1.org
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (9 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- Rock n Roll Psychic (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (0 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit