NAREB 67th Mid-Winter Conference - Las Vegas, Nevad
1. His start in real estate and membership with the Realtist in 1950
2. Segregation and Discrimination in Atlanta Georgia the 1950s
3. His life Story - from the plantation to college Professor and Real Estate Broker
4. Dealing with adversity and protesting during the Civil Rights movement.
5. He was a Buffalo Solider in 365 Infantry Regiment in WWWII 92nd Black Buffalo Division in Italy 1944 to 1945
6. Involvement in City of Atlanta for 75 years in Community, Politics, Business Leagues, Civil Rights and Real Estate organizations
7. Why every should become Realtist
William T. Robie
Robie Real Estate Company
93 Anderson Ave. NW Atlanta, Georgia 30314
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.