In Pt.1 of our interview with writer / director / producer Dale Launer we dove into the origins of his RUTHLESS PEOPLE and BLIND DATE, and just started on DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS. In Pt. 2 we finish SCOUNDRELS, discuss his most popular film, MY COUSIN VINNY; then with his directorial efforts, LOVE POTION #9 and TOM’S NU HEAVEN, take a turn into “Dale’s Film School” - wherein the multi-hyphenate discusses not only the origins of the later two, but (both pro and con) their filming, editing, test screening and marketing. It’s a privileged glimpse into the sometimes “down dirty and ruthless”, but always fascinating-as-hell, career of one of the most successful film makers of the last 20 years.
* DALE LAUNER: OFFICIAL SITE @ http://www.dalelauner.com/
* JOHN MARSHALL LAW SCHOOL: "MY COUSIN VINNY" - A STORY ABOUT LEGAL EDUCATION @ http://bernabetorts.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-cousin-vinny-story-about-legal.html
* JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOC: "THE TOP 25 GREATEST LEGAL MOVIES OF ALL TIME" @ http://www.abajournal.com/gallery/top25movies/97
* CRAIG JAMISON: GULLCOTTAGE / SANDLOT FILM BLOG - REF. LIBRARY @ http://gullcottageonline.com/
* THE GRINDHOUSE: WITH CRAIG & JIM on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGrindhouseWithCraigJim
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register