Richard Grove of TragedyandHope.com will be joining Stephen McCarthy of The McCarthy Project to discuss to ways to break institutionalized thoughts and replace them with self-reliant, self-confident, clear thoughts from your own creative imagination.
Tune in on October 9th, 2013 at 9am cst for the complete interview.
On the show, Richard and Stephen will be discussing creative thought with the purpose of addressing the following areas:
1. Why do we need to change our institutionalized thoughts?
2. How do we change our current thoughts?
3. What should you expect while changing how you think?
4. What are the potential results if you put in the time and effort?
5. OK I agree I need to change, where do I start?
For more information, visit The McCarthy Project
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.