We will be having a discussion around the following questions
1) What's more important, an artist's skill or their song/piece content? For example if an MC, poet, singer etc.. has average skills but talks about something "deep"/"moving"/"conscious", is that considered dope? If someone rhymes about violence, crime, etc; is that considered dope?
2) Does an artist have the responsibilty to be "conscious" in their music and in their life?
3) What IS the responsibilty of an artist (overall)? /Is there even a responsiblity? Should Artists be able to do an say as they please or is their an extra role that they have because they're artists?
4) What is YOUR goal as an artist? Why do you do what you do?
5) If you had to choose., what would you rather be; skilled or conscious?
6) Which artists are the best role models for advanced? Advanced content? Both?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register