Exterior indications of foundation problems
- Doors that will not open or close properly
- Gaps at the corner of fascia trim
- Diagonal cracks in the wall at corners of doors and windows
- Gaps between the garage door and the pavement at either side of the garage door
- Windows that are hard to open and close
- Cracks in the exposed grade beam of the house
- Cracks in bricks and mortar
- Cracks in brick and mortar
Interior indications of foundation problems
- Unlevel Floors
- Large cracks in the concrete slab
- Gaps above kitchen cabinets
- Cabinet doors that will not stay shut
- Curling and tearing of existing sheetrock repairs
- Leaks and cracks in and around the fireplace
Joins us next week on The Healthy Home Show with Don Derry. www.kcwaterproofing.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.