Call in to speak with the host
Can you believe that we've been doing this for 20 episodes now? We're still going strong and ready to bring you another weekend of history, current events, snarkiness, analysis, and the general feeling afterwards that we're all doomed. But, at least we can enjoy the ride and go down smiling.
On that happy note, here are the issues the panel will discuss tonight:
*Special guest Walid Shoebat will discuss Malik Obama, Lois Lerner, and the Obama administration conspiracy (yes another one) that noone is talking about.
* Crimea (because everyone else is, just not about the right things)
* Updates from the Middle East (labor strikes in Israel, terror designations in Saudi Arabia, and bears OH MY!) Ok, no bears... yet.
* The laziness and idiocy of zero tolerance rules
* The story of Justina Pellitier and where the case now stands
* The unintended consequences of the surveillance state and cyber-terrorism
* Lois Lerner and why she needs to be held in contempt. Plus as a bonus, what we think she would say if she was actually forced to tell the truth.
* The dangers of having the same man involved in both Common Core and the SAT.
As always, Mainstream Media Roulette
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.