SORT BY Relevancy
Stephen and Keith talk about soccer and coaching in the USA at the lower levels. Stephen just came back from a wekeend celebrating his Dad's 70th, and pondered the question, should he get his coaching badges, for the youth, or goalkeepers. Also we'll talk about Super Mario at
Keith and Stephen move topics from last week to this week. In This show, Keith goes into depth from a Glasgow Rangers standpoint, why they fell apart, are they going to fall apart again, who to blame. Also in the second half, we'll chat on he MLS v EPL friendlies. Want to sponsors us? Tweet @yellowcardedpod
Welcome back for another episode of The Star Chamber Show! With Imaginarium right around the corner we've invited in a new pair of guests, Authors Joann Buchanan and Tiffini Johnson. Both ladies will be appearing all weekend, but stop on by for a preview of the main event!
About Joann Buchanan:
I think we are like the universes conduits, and all that energy that’s floating around is made up of various stories. We listen, we pluck the stories from the sky, every particle has a tale and every tale a price…I think as writers, we are only telling what is already there.
I’m the mom of five children and have a wonderful husband who supports my passion for the written word. I own a small audiobook company called Empire Voices, we create theatrical audiobooks. Stop off at empirevoices.com for information.
About Tiffini Johnson:
Award-winning author Tiffini Johnson’s love of the written word started early: she wrote her first story at age 8. By the 4th grade, she was reading books aloud to classmates and by high school graduation, she had written over 100 books, many of which were over 2,000 handwritten pages long! Today, she is the author of 7 published books.
Tiffini is the recipient of the prestigious Who’s Who Award and the author of the award-winning, critically acclaimed, “The Character” and “Broken.” A relational activist at heart, Tiffini writes on social issues she is passionate about, including child abuse, the Holocaust and teen suicide. She travels all over the United States, speaking as a RAINN survivor. Her poetry has been prominently featured in multiple anthologies and two of her books are required reading in high schools and college psychology courses.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (10 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (9 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (9 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)