SORT BY Relevancy
Have you thought about some of the things that make you happy?
For instance – being happy with yourself; with how you feel and how you look. Then there’s the happiness you want to experience with others – love, family, friends, or business partnerships. There’s also a form of happiness that comes from a deeper satisfaction with who you are as a person – your character – and connection with something bigger than yourself. And when you add in wealth, health, and adventure on top of all that happiness in your life, all things become magnified and the “good stuff” just gets better.
The best way to bring balance into your life is to explore every area of your life and create a life plan that clearly describes your goals for each area. These goals must cover your health, relationships, spirituality, career, finances, charity and personal growth.
Identify exactly what you want to achieve in each area of your life and measure the outcomes you are enjoying in each area at least once a week. What worked? Was there anything new and rewarding that you’ve learnt? If there are areas that didn’t work out as well as you hope to be, take corrective action to bring yourself back into balance again.
Everyone’s path to success is different. What works for one person might not suit the other. Before you set out to achieve your goals, think about what success really means to you and put your energy into acquiring exactly that in your life. Do not pursue something that you do not even want in your life.
Geeta and Candice of Nosh Detox speak on the subject of Healthy Transformations of yourself and why they are so important.
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (10 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)