SORT BY Relevancy
Sales of IWBs to schools has been one of the brighter spots in the educational technology market, a multi-billion dollar business with a range of opportunities for all kinds of content and ancilliary devices. Are IWBs glorified chalkboards or are educators actually using them to change instruction? What are the sales and marketing implications and opportunities ahead? To answer these questions, host Glen McCandless of SellingToSchools.com interviews Bob Resnick, president of Education Market Research, publisher of National Survey of Interactive Whiteboard Usage now available through the STS online store.
Wayne Turmel is the President of Great Web Meetings helping companies and their people learn the communication and presentation skills to sell, train, present and manage their teams using any web presentation platform. Wayne is also a writer and broadcaster, his works include:
• 6 Weeks to a Great Webinar
• 10 Steps to Successful Virtual Presentations
• View From The Middle for Management-Issues.com
• American Society for Training and Development feature
• American Management Association feature
• TheConnectedManager.com blog
We’re going to talk about his new book, a great book, titled Meet Like You Mean It - A Leader’s Guide to Painless and Productive Virtual Meetings.
I’ve read it. It’s excellent.
If you’re going to host a webinar, a teleconference, a Google Hangout, you owe it to yourself to buy the book. In the book he shares much of the knowledge he’s gained from helping companies and their people master not only the communication and presentations skills to organize and deliver productive virtual meetings but also the tools and features of the major conferencing platforms so those productive meetings can be delivered painlessly.
We’ll talk about some of those features including Permission Settings and Whiteboards, document sharing and collaboration, chatting and polling, video yes or no. And we’ll talk about how you can master those features to deliver a seamless, painless and productive meeting experience that will help hasten your group’s progress and communication.
SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE AS STUDENTS : USING INTERACTIVE TEACHING TECHNOLOGIES with Hingham MA Math teacher and technology expert Sarah Coughlin.
It's the 20th anniversary year of the SMART interactive whiteboard. Nancy was there from the beginning and is ready for for the future. Join us.
A charity headed by the wife of Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal has received nearly $1 million in donations from insurers, oil companies and other large corporations, report. The New York Times. What do the companies have in common? They're all highly vulnerable to the whims of state regulators. The Times' extensive report details the contributions made to the Supriya Jindal Foundation for Louisiana's Children. It's a wonderful-sounding charity that gives high-tech whiteboards to needy schools across the state. But is it receiving funds in exchange for regulatory favors from governor Jindal? You decide. Here's a breakdown of the facts from the report.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (41 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (13 chatters)
- TimBinnall (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (9 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Hotshot Danny Duggan (1 chatters)
- JMOR Tech Talk (1 chatters)