SORT BY Relevancy
In a mad effort to keep all of your minds off the next remaining days of September...or to intensify it, I don't know which, I have decided to make my "Rant" segment in the beginning of my shows into a 2 hour call in-show, to be aired each and every Wednesday called the Wednesday Whine Call-in Show (what else could I call it, right?) Join us at 5 p.m. Central for the fun!!
I have happened accross the discovery that I am a poor lone whiner. I am in desparate need of a backboard to bounce my whiney balls against, so we have, once again, elicited the services of a former emergency World Forum replacement co-host, Heather Sirotak, to whine with me. And in case you hadn't noticed, the "Weekly Whine" show just didn't seem grand and interesting enough, so we have extended that title to what you see today. TIME: 5 P.M. CENTRAL. GUEST CALL-IN NUMBER: 347-324-5146.
The Red Whine with Jodi and Di - Mar 18, 2015
Join us as we interview Chief Joe McDowell. How did an anti-cop program replace Black History month celebration in a Virginia school? What is happening in classrooms and in society that is creating this divide between minorities and police? Is Eric Holder helping or hurting police relations in Ferguson and beyond. Stacey Lennox joins us to give us details on the Virgina School event.
Hollow-Whine. Women are not wearing make up to Trick or Treat youOpening the phone lines for this one. 347-857-3937
Also... In The News:
Now that Rahm Emanuel has gone against his political instincts by firing his larger-than life police superintendent, the mayor faces an even bigger political dilemma that could define his legacy.
In case there was any doubts left about the rampant racism that infects our police forces, a shocking new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Alabama Justice Project has found that law officers in Dothan, Alabama, have been planting drugs and weapons on black suspects for years – and hundreds are still in prison on false charges.
The explosive evidence has been brought forward by other police officers, who believe that “the public has a right to know that the Dothan Police Department, and District Attorney Doug Valeska, targeted young black men by planting drugs and weapons on them over a decade. Most of the young men were prosecuted, many sentenced to prison, and some are still in prison.
Trump proposes $5 million ransom for showing up at CNN debate
Ted Cruz has some thoughts about "condom police."
National Bar Association thinks Chicago's police superintendent should resign
We are 66 percent toward our website goal.
We need you to sign up at the monthly level.
There's no such thing as too small.
Also. Paypal helps PayBills.
We super appreciate a one time hit right here.
Thou Shalt Not Whine: The Eleventh Commandment What We Whine About, Why We Do It and How to Stop with January Jones is our guest on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. January Jones is the self-proclaimed Whine Tester. She is an expert Whine-ologist and a reformed whiner who lives every day in the No Whine Zone. Her book published by Beaufort Books is entitled Thou Shalt Not Whine…..The Eleventh Commandment and reached a #1 ranking at amazon.com. Ms. Jones is the author of Jackie Ari and Jack: The Tragic Love Triangle, Oh, No…Jackie-O! and an e-book: The Christina: The Onassis Odyssey that can be downloaded free of charge when you sign up for her e-zine at www.januaryjones.com.
It's not just you. Anyone who goes shopping, watches TV, or has children knows there is a world-wide epidemic of whining that is out of control!January Jones surveyed a wide cross-section of people to find out why they whine and what they whine about. She used this information to write Thou Shalt Not Whine, a humorous look at why people whine and how to cure it. Whiners come in all shapes, sizes, and ages. January reveals the top ten whines from all age groups and shows you how to deal with them using cures that work. Thou Shalt Not Whine is guaranteed to make you laugh at yourself and others.
Tonight we will "Whine with our Wine" over a few pop-up topics that have hit the news recently. From fraternity boys chanting racist songs on buses to the state of Hillary Clinton's email, we will weigh in with our opinions on what's happening this week.
Later in the show we will welcome the sassy and sensational Leslie (@Leslie_V10) to help us discuss Life After Divorce. When you are ready to start a new chapter in life, where do you begin? Most importantly, if you are brave enough to consider another romantic relationship, where do you go to meet potential dates? Leslie will bring a fun and unforgettable perspective on the topic and Laura Leigh may jump in with her own "happily (enough) ever after" in post-divorce life.
We will welcome your calls and chatroom comments as always! Pour yourselves some wine and join us for some Red Whine!
Yes boys and girls it's time once again for host Christopher Bruce and the Wednesday Whine, a two hour rant session about what's wrong with your country, and the latest news! Join us at 5 p.m., call in, listen in, chat in, whatever!
Ms. Jones is the self-proclaimed “Whine Tester” She is a reformed whiner who lives every day in the “No Whine Zone”. Her book published by Beaufort Books is entitled Thou Shalt Not Whine…..The Eleventh Commandment and reached a #1 ranking at amazon.com. Ms. Jones specializes in homemaker humor in the tradition of Erma Bombeck. She is also the author of Jackie Ari and Jack: The Tragic Love Triangle and two other Kennedy books.
The Red Whine with Laura Leigh, Jodi, and Di - Mar 4, 2015
We will be discussing feminists on college campuses, Cpac and Bibi's speech.
Our guest is the lovely Mickey White from the Jim and Mickey show Co-Host of The @JimAndMickey Show w/ @JimGeraghty @Basedgirl
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (92 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (19 chatters)
- The Appearance (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (5 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Revelation Power (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Dream1 (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)