SORT BY Relevancy
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Gale O'Brien is a cancer survivor who has taken a bad news event and used it to find new meaning and direction for her life. Her story is not only interesting but it is also motivating. Join us and leanr how anything, anything at all, can be a point of opportunity in your life!
Listen to the powerful Word of the Lord through Rev. Wayne and Rev. Carolyn Anders... anointed servants of God in this end-time army. You will be blessed, encouraged, and challenged by the uncompromising messages you will hear!
Their many years of ministry and their love for God and people is very evidenced in the messages. The Anders minister in Churches, nursing homes, prisons, and have a powerful prayer ministry as well. You can check out their website at www.calglgm.wix.com/lglgm.
Dry Skin Brushing... Get Beautiful Softer Smoother Skin, Increased Energy & Vitality, Balanced Hormones, and Revved Up Detoxification!
Any of this describe you?
You're a cancer patient who needs to detox all of those horrible residual chemicals your body has endured during chemo treatments.
You're a survivor who is determined to get your life back and not just survive, but vibrantly thrive!
You're a worn out caregiver who needs to detox all of the harmful stress-related chemicals released into your body on a daily basis!
You're someone who just wants to prevent cancer in the first place by clearing out all of the toxins you ingest daily from our food, water and environment...
Then you're in luck...because this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip will arm you with a simple, 5 to 10 minute, nurturing, enjoyable strategy that will detox your entire body, relax and energize you, and leave your skin touchably soft!
Remember: it's your input that makes these podcasts possible. Without you, they wouldn't exist. So please visit us today at our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable insights, take-aways, comments and questions for future shows.
Never miss another quick tip! Head over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips. Subscribe, rate the shows, add comments, and share them with everyone you love.
Get my Detox for Life program at: www.TransformStressNow.com/192-2/
Need more personalized support? What are you waiting for? Call our Compassionate Cancer Concierge service at 800-352-3443.
Tune in Friday (TODAY) 8/1/2014 at 3:30as The Co-Pastor/Host Prophetess Jimera Griffin shares a life changing word concerning learning to encourage ourselves when the world discourages us. We have to learn to build ourselves even when it seems theres nothing left to build. God created us very special! He implanted in each one of us, strength,love, joy, and peace as well as encouragement in us but we must learn how to pull it out of us and us those items because they are all gifts he desires us to embrace.
Get The Scoop On Your Poop!
What's Your Poop Saying About Your Health?
Did you know that:
there are more bacterial cells in your digestive tract than there are cells in the entire rest of your body?
your poop actually says a LOT about your health - indicating an infection your body might be fighting off...or even a serious illness in the works??
your bowels have 2 extremely important functions: 1) to absorb essential nutrients necessary for every bodily function that occurs, and 2) to keep out any harmful foods, chemicals, germs and bacteria.
Because this has been such a hot topic in your emails to me, and on our various social media sites, this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip addresses what's healthy...and what's not...when it comes to your poop. I discuss what should you look for, and when you should seek professional advice from a qualified health practitioner. FYI, not everythig is cause for concern! So go ahead and relax and breathe...
Remember, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are essential for making these podcasts happen. So drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and share your AHA's and questions.
Insure you get every weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment...and please be sure to share the podcasts with everyone you love.
Need more support? What are you waiting for? Call us 24/7 at 888-305-1495.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
Discussions on when to leave a relationship, cut your ties (the ones that you can) and let the rest go. How to live after a heart break / Heart ache and all the other shit we dont want to face when it comes down to getting over a love/lust...lost.
**Guest Speaker** Keeley Daye (@ShesShooting) Photographer from Newport News, Va
**Guest Speaker** Jamal McCant (@The140Plus) Author of The 140 Plus a blog about dating and relationships, He is from the Bay Area in California. Follow his blog and Follow him on Twitter.
**Opening Song** is Forever x Jabee. "Forever" is off the Anti-Valentines Mixtape that Jabee released on 02/14/2014 called "Love Dont Live Here" featuring Phonte. Jabee (@MyNameIsJabee) is an Emmy Award Winning Hip Hop artist out of Oklahoma City, who is signed to MURS 316 Label and you can pick up his latest album #EWBANH "Everthing was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt" from iTunes
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (0 chatters)