SORT BY Relevancy
“The whole nation is suffering from what we call stress... When you are stressed, you are in a hypnotic state. And that stress produces all the perversion you are seeing now, all the violence, and all the submission to that violence.”
Roy Masters talks about things to come in the future of America, and the true meaning of religion.
Callers: A gentleman disagrees with Roy about homosexuality. A lady's doctor says that she is bipolar.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters audio pack The Shepherd can be found HERE.
Originally aired: July 22, 2013 – Hour 1
Roy discusses parenting and why families fall apart. Also – hear Roy's thoughts on domestic violence and what causes it.
Callers: A caller discusses the Jody Arias case. Another caller asks Roy to elaborate on people who are passive-aggressive.
Roy Masters book Cure Stress - How Your Mind Will Make You Well can be found HERE.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: May 28, 2013 – Hour 2
Violence among youth has become a growing threat to communities nationwide. While nobody knows exactly what causes youth to act out, there are some factors that can enhance violent tendencies in children. These causes can range from drug abuse to abuse at home as well as being the victim of a bully at school. It is up to parents to look for signs that their child is either the victim of crimes or is becoming violent themselves.
10 Causes of Youth Violence
· Teens who are involved in violent activities usually do not perform them alone but in a group of friends. Knowing your child's friends and how they behave can reveal to you whether or not there are warning signs of violence. Teenagers are easily influenced by their friends, so if the friends are violent, the chances of your teen becoming violent will increase.
· If a teen's parents are abusive, violent or portray hostile behavior to each other, to the teen or to others outside the family, there is a likely chance the teen will display similar or worse behavior.
Being Bullied or Victimized
· Teenagers who are victims of bullying or teasing are more likely to become violent as a last resort, cry for help or as revenge.
Access to Weapons
· Teenagers who have easy access to weapons, especially guns, will find it easier to act out violent fantasies or vengeful feelings.
The Aftermath of Violence: Trauma & Abuse
Harris County Precint 7 Domestic Violence Deputy Program
5290 Griggs Road, Houston, TExas 77021
24 hour dispatch 713-643-6602
Victims Services 713-643-66773
HWC Partner FreedomizerRadio
Chat will be off HWC-BTR, Please visit Freedomizer.
Call in to 347.324.3704 to ask questions or comment
The last Wednesday of the month Debby talks about homeopathy. We will continue discussion of causes of disease with special guest Dr Constantine Hering. Remember that we live in a complex world system where mind-body-spirit are all connected. We have individual sensititivites and reflect this in our unique self. PPT SLIDES Fast paced show.
All other shows presented by Alan Phillips, J.D. of Chapel Hill, NC, the nation's leading vaccine rights attorney. He advises individuals, families, attorneys, groups and organizations throughout the U.S. on vaccine exemption and waiver rights.
Vaccine Rights Guide
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. empowers the listener to take immediate action to turn around the condition, better the environment or totally prevent Diabetes.
Brian Yusem goes into the underlying causes of Diabetes, preventions and what to do for genetic suseptability.
This show will give the listener a pragmatic underlying understanding of where the Diabetes comes from and the process of elimination.
Dr. Brian Yusem is launching his new book on "Diabetes the Process of Elimination and Prevention" this fall.
7:00 to 8:00pm
Guest Speaker Sharon Bayus with Innovative Alternatives, Inc.
8:00 to 9:00pm
Guest Speaker Robert Lewis Robinson II with ItTakes a VillageY'all and It Takes a Village Y'all to Find our Missing
While we have clear data on murders from gun violence, no one seems to know how many Americans are shot – and survive – every year. In fact, the government’s own numbers seem to conflict on the matter.
How can this be? And why has no one tried to resolve the difference?
Lois Beckett explains that doctors and researchers have been pushing for clear numbers on gun injuries since 1989. “But what’s happened over that time is the politics of gun research, the politics of guns in America, are so divided and so fierce that even the effort to count the number of people injured by guns is incredibly political,” she says.
7:00pm to 8:00pm
Topic: Communication which is a major contribuiting factor in healthy relationships. Tune in on how we actually commuincate with each other.
Guest Speaker Dr. Gilmore
8:00pm to 9:00pm
Topic: Missing Persons
Guest Speaker: Volunteer from Texas Equusearch.
***713)955-0708*** CALL IN or log into www.blogtalkradio.com/popsmovement
Join Brothas Uniting For A Change on Friday July 4 @ 7:30 pm est as we discuss solutions, as well as other options outside of violence to deal with matters that frustrate, irritate and agitate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (12 chatters)
- Get N The Know (11 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (4 chatters)
- Jstyles (3 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD Theocentric (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)