SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight Michael will preview the biggest action for Week 14 in the NFL, including the latest on the wild and wacky NFC East. Plus the Patriots, Bengals, Broncos and Cardinals are closing in on playoff berths this week. We will discuss. Special Guest, TBA.
As you can see we are now called Free PARRking. The name change as well as the merger with Jock Journal is official! Until we make the official jump, we're still going to give you guys our normal routine until then with a little more.
NFL Week 14 is here, we're doing Peter's rant, the FF Mailbag, and of course breaking down the games and making picks.
We're also pleased to announce beginning on Monday night, we're going 5 night's a week in our preparation for the merger and trying some different segments out, so tweet us your feedback on what you think! The Free For All and NFL Shows will still be here, but the format and schedule will change, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Thanks for your continued support!
Wednesday, April 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo/Khan & Golovkin/Wade" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six-decade plus boxing legend will discuss the recent promotions regarding Canelo/Khan on May 7th, as well as Golovkin/Wade on April 23rd!!
- How are ticket sales going for Canelo/Khan at the MGM on May 7th, and is Alvarez's unpopular position on a potential match-up with Golovkin affecting the overall promotion of the event?
- Does a Golovkin/Wade sell-out at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, affect Golden Boy and HBO's decision to influence a Canelo/Golovkin match-up for 2016?
- Don's thoughts on Errol Spence?
- Don's thoughts on the current landscape of the Heavyweight division...can it revive the sport in America?
- Will the disappointing numbers for Pacquiao/Bradley affect Canelo/Khan and HBO's boxing calendar?
At the 30 minute mark, radio host and boxing analyst Rodney Green will join the show, and discuss the latest news circulating around the world of boxing!!
- Pacquiao/Bradley III does a $6 million gate - the poorest live gate of a Pacquiao headlined event in Vegas since 2008
- Deontay Wilder signs contract to fight Povetkin in Russia on May 21st
- Canelo/Khan media workouts
- Golovkin vs. 'Wade on Saturday, April 23rd
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin!!
With three quarters of the 2015 National Football League season in the books, it is time for the stretch run. Will the New England Patriots be able to get back on track? Does anybody want to win the NFC East? Should the Denver Broncos stick with Brock Osweiler as their starting quarterback? Be sure to check out the 300lbsofsportsknowledge Show this Sunday night at 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific as I will be recapping the NFL action from Week 14.
This week begins, and is the middle of, a bunch of fantasy football playoffs. Vic and Jerry will discuss NFL week 14 and how it impacts your fantasy run. Also, the two will discuss UFC 194, Aldo vs McGregor for the unification of the feather wieght title.
NFL Talking Heads back for another episdoe in our weekly DFS Fanduel lineup episode. We are joined by our DFS friend Matt Hill who took another win in our three way winner take all. Jeff and Seth look to even the score this week by taking the top prize. Like past DFS episodes, we give you our lineups and break down all players we like in week 14. You can follow us for weekly tips on twitter @NFLTalkingHead
We will discuss which players to choose from in Week 14 of the NFL for your fantasy team and disect Thursday Night Football. We will be taking callers all hour long, so listen in live and call (405) 562-5463! In the news we will give our takes on all the news of the NFL. We will go through the NFL News.We will also play SHOCK THE JOCK so listen for tonights question and at the end of the month, if your response shocked us the most, you will get a $50.00 gift card! To text us dial 77948 and type the word text and then space, then your message.
Monday, April 18th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Brook vs. Spence" edition of Gogue's Big Fight Preview!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the three decade fight trainer will examine a potential showdown between the current IBF Welterweight Champion, Kell Brook (36-0, 25 KOs) and the undefeated contender from Dallas, Texas, Errol Spence Jr. (20-0, 17 KOs)!!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Prediction
The Gogue will also breakdown this weekend's big match-ups, slated to take place in Inglewood, CA, and televised on HBO!!
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Dominic Wade, 12 rounds for the WBA, IBF, IBO and interim WBC Middleweight Championships
- Roman Gonzalez vs. McWilliams Arroyo, 12 rounds for the WBC Flyweight Championship
In the back third of the program, the expert fight coach will examine this past weekend's fight action from NYC and Mashantucket!!
- Russell Jr. TKO2 over Hyland
- Spence TKO5 over Algieri
- Glowacki UD12 over Cunningham
- Pedraza UD12 over Smith
Join us for another all new edition of War a Week Radio, featuring three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Monday, March 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. SOG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's program, the Gogue will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, Sheffield and Oakland!!
- Ward UD12 over Barrera
- Diaz UD10 over Velez
- Brook TKO2 over Bizier
- Eubank Jr TKO10 over Blackwell
At the 30 minute mark of the show, The Gogue will offer fight fans and in-depth analysis of the impending showdown between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also share his candid thoughts on all the latest boxing news!!
- Is Special K genuinely willing to face GGG at 157 pounds later this year?
- Why does Abel Sanchez believe Kovalev will stop Ward within 6 rounds? What does he see?
- Will Canelo fight Golovkin this year?
- Does Broner still have a bright future within the sport of boxing?
Tune in to another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Monday, April 11th, 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Joshua KO2 Martin & Pacquiao UD12 Bradley" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the master strategist will examine all of the big fight action that took place this past weekend in London, England and Las Vegas, USA!!
- Anthony Joshua KO2 over Charles Martin to win the IBF Heavyweight Championship
- Lee Selby UD12 over Eric Hunter to retain the IBF Featherweight Championship
- Manny Pacquiao UD12 over Timothy Bradley to win "rubber match"
- Gilberto Ramirez UD12 over Arthur Abraham to win the WBO Super Middleweight Championship
- Oscar Valdez TKO4 over Evgeny Gradovich
The Gogue will also examine this weekend's bouts in NYC, New York, and Mashantucket, Conn!!
- Errol Spence vs Chris Algieri, 10 rounds in the Welterweight division
- Krzystztof Glowacki vs Steve Cunningham, 12 rounds for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship
- Gary Russell Jr vs Patrick Hyland, 12 rounds for the WBC Featherweight Championship
- Jose Pedraza vs Stephen Smith, 12 rounds for the IBF Super Featherweight Championship
Join us for an all new edition of War a Week Radio with expert trainer James Gogue!!
Saturday, April 9th at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Tim Bradley 3 - Blow by Blow" edition of Ringside Report, with commentary by ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron!!
Eight division world titlist and future Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs) will enter the ring this evening against former Super Lightweight and Welterweight champion Tim Bradley (33-1-1, 13 KOs), in what could be the Pacman's final assignment of his 21 year professional career.
Kicking off tonight's broadcast will be the scheduled 12 round, WBO championship fight between Arthur Abraham and Gilberto Ramirez!!
"Pacquiao vs. Bradley 3" will be televised on HBO PPV with a start time of 9PM ET/6PM PT and a price tag of $59.99 in SD/$69.99 in HD. The promoter of the event, Top Rank, Inc., is also offering a live streaming PPV option for $59.99 at TopRank.TV
Catch all of the action with "War a Week Radio" commentary tonight at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT!!!
Wednesday, March 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Raining in Walmart" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, hosted by Joseph Herron and Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing legend will educate our listening audience in the business of boxing!!
- Did Gamboa just sign himself into obscurity once again?
- Is Bob Arum making a huge mistake by placing Crawford vs. Postol on PPV, and could Loma vs. Walters be attached?
- Is Floyd Jr. preparing to make his return to boxing later this year? And who will it be against?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by Rodney Green!!
- Is the Floyd vs. AB feud genuine?
- Are we looking at the gestation of Mayweather's 50th bout?
- Money May claims Pacquiao is out of the running, no matter what happens on April 9th...is he being truthful?
- Is Khan the dark horse for Floyd's 50th bout?
- Why is Team Canelo stern about the 155 pound position, while still carrying the 160 pound championship?
Rodney and Joseph will also offer their final predictions for this weekend's match-ups in Sheffield, England, and Oakland, CA!!
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with boxing legend Don Chargin!!
Join Host Live Chats
- GR HealingFountain (23 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Inside MLB0 (4 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- We Are One America (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- Earthiopian (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)