SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Mama Shirley as she live streams The Full Frame Initiative webinar event entitled: Success For Domestic Violence Survivors
The Full Frame Initiative (FFI) is a national nonprofit organization that works to break cycles of poverty and violence through systems change. FFI has discovered the common DNA among the organizations that effectively serve people with multiple challenges — lasting change occurs when people are supported in the full frame of their lives - See more at: http://fullframeinitiative.org/
On our first episode we'll start at the very beginning with definitions and general discussion.
Call in to have your webinar questions answered!
This week we will hear from our California Fair Tax Volunteers at Carmel by the Sea where they are actually signing people up on Pop Vox to vote for HR 25/S122. The volunteers have set up a tent on the beach and are signing people up on computers. This is a first for this type of event and it will be interesting to see how the day has gone at Carmel by the Sea in California.
We will also be hearing from Paul Livingston, Florida District Director about an educational Fair Tax Webinar that he is hosting. HR 25/S 122 is moving forward as a result of thousand of volunteers efforts doing many different things. Paul is playing a key role as a volunteer in Florida.
Join us live every Wednesday at 6 pm pacific time, 9 pm eastern time on your computer or telephone. Our call in numbers are; (619) 393-6478 or toll free (888) 436-1206
All episodes are live but are recorded for future play. You are encouraged to copy and share.
in Self Help
During this 90-minute Webinar, Meg Benedicte will share with you the key activations required to unlock from the oppressive world Matrix of Duality. Discover some great techniques you can use in your daily life to contain, protect and enhance your health and wellbeing on all levels - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Webinar includes pdf presentation and ‘Live’ Q&A.
Register here to receive the email with login to download the Handout and Meditation: https://newearthcentral.com/event-registration/?ee=67
Demand generation webinar expert Mike Agron and Randy Kobat (VP of Strategic Initiatives for MPi) share their real life case study on how they were able to:
1. Beat their webinar audience recruitment goals by 200%
2. Gain a webinar approval rating of 87% - with most of the attendees saying that the webinar "well-exceeded" their expectations.
3. Provide so much value that 10 minutes after the webinar, MPi received a phone call from a prospect wanting more information. Now that prospect is a customer. MPi has an additional 4 to 5 sales in the pipeline.
Listen to this webinar and uncover the actions MPi and WebAttract took "before", "during" and "after" the webinar to gain a huge success.
With Low-Tech Gamification Guru Monica Cornetti
By now you’ve heard about gamification for corporate learning, but how do you take the elements of gamification and make them a reality within your organization?
This week on Gamification Talk Radio, Monica will share with practical low-tech elements for gamification, real-life examples, nifty tips, and a step-by-step approach for implementing gamification concepts in your next webinar.
You can gamify your content, and you don’t have to have a high tech platform to do it.
Remember, gamification does NOT equal technology… it is really a way of thinking about the development and delivery of your training programs.
Hosted by Monica Cornetti:
A gamification keynote speaker and curriculum designer, Monica Cornetti is ranked as a Top 40 Gamification Guru in the world by UK based Leaderboarded. She hosts a weekly Gamification Talk Radio program, as well as author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You. Monica’s niche is non-technical gamification techniques that can be used in the corporate training environment.
Over the past year, I've written a lot about webinars gone wrong. In this episode I'll talk about some of the more glaring examples and what you can learn from these nightmares!
Hello folks, and thank you for tuning in to the ADR-NOW! Internet Radio Webinar. I am your Instructor, Anthony Johnson.
The Free Internet Radio Webinar will be held on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at 6:00PM and will train and instruct the listeners on what mediation is and how to effectively utilize mediation during foreclosure. The training and instruction will also cover how to uncover "Affirmative Defenses" that will give you the leverage you need during mediation to reach a resolution of your liking.
We will also hold a Free Internet Radio Webinar on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 6:00PM on Consumer Debt Negotiation and will train and instruct the listener on how to effectively negotiate with debt collectors.
Both Webinars are free to the listening public and we invite all to tune in.
If you have a foreclosure issue, consumer debt issue, medical debt issue, or just want to be proactive in your current imminent "crisis of the day" you must attend.
DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys. We are not engaged in the rendering of legal advice. We are Private Dispute Resolution Specialists. If legal advice is required, the assistance of a competent, qualified legal professional should be obtained.
Hello folks, and thank you for tuning in to another episode of the ADR-NOW! Internet Radio Webinar. I am your host, Anthony Johsnon.
I announce with great pleasure that this will be the final episode of the ADR-NOW! Webinar for foreclosure resolution. Folks, times have changed and we need to stay abreast of the changing times. Throughout the year that we have been broadcasting, we have engaged you in being proactive as agents of change in uncovering the evidence you need to facilitate a resolution with your lender in challenging a foreclosure or consumer debt crisis. That process has metamorphosed into something bigger and we would be doing you, our listeners a disservice if we did not continue the metamorphosis and take you to the next level of foreclosure resolution: ELECTRONIC DATA DISCOVERY.
Today, 99% of all documents are created and stored electronically. All litigants have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your case is large or small, or whether you are a sole practitioner, member of a large firm, or pro se litigant, discovery issues relating to electronically stored information (ESI) will have tobe addressed and resolved.
With that being said, I proudly announce our new Webinar, the E-Discovery Nuts and Bolts Webinar for Foreclosure Resolution. This Webinar will continue our tradition of helping you to uncover the evidence you need, electronic and paper, in efforts to help you ascertain the leverage you need to facilitate a successful resolution. Tune in to the Webinar at the same Bat-Time on the same Bat-Channel, at www.blogtalkradiocom/e-discoverynutsandbolts for cutting edge application of electronic data discovery as it relates to foreclosure resolution.
We look forward to your tuning in next Saturday at 6:00PM.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (56 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (9 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (0 chatters)