SORT BY Relevancy
JOIN US TONIGHT FOR PART 3 OF IONIC AWARENESS OF ALKALINE WATER.
CALL IN 646-595-3252 PRESS 1 TO SPEAK WITH HOST
THANKH YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Link to Part 2: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vibrationsofshe/2014/07/11/the-ionic-awareness-of-alkaline-water-part-2
Intel’s Mobile Insights Radio with Peter Biddle honored California’s Water Awareness Month with Paull Young, Director of Digital for nonprofit, charity:water in talking about on the importance of safe, clean drinking water. During the show, Peter and Paull discuss the organization’s innovative efforts to bring drinking water resources to people in developing nations.
JOIN SHE SHE AND ALKALINE ALI AS WE BUILD ON PART 2 OF THE IONIC AWARENESS OF ALKALINE WATER.
CALL IN 646-595-3252
THANKH YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vibrationsofshe/2014/07/04/ion-awareness-of-alkaline-water#ixzz371p2ymuC
April is STD/STI Awareness month, and teen hosts Rachel, Kaitlyn, and Robert are talking about the myths they've heard about STD transmission and protection. Guest Wendy Ramsay from Reach CNY is here to give us the facts and provide information on how to keep yourself and your partner safer.
For more information on STDs, visit the CDC website.
For more information on Reach CNY, their programs, and ways to obtain free contraception, visit ReachCNY.org.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Are you aware April is Autism Awareness Month?
National Seizure Disorders Foundation has chosen to honor Autism Awareness Month upon discovering 30%-50% of those living with Autism will experience seizures of one type or another.
Tonight National Seizure Disorders Foundation invites Ryan Comins and Misty Barton to share thier stoires of triumph with you. We will also be introducing a recently discovered book uncovering the autism-seizure connection.
Brew something delicious to drink, settle intp your favorite chair and join NSDF and our guest perspective on caregiving and advocacy in the area of Autism & Seizures
We welcome comments and questions, so feel free to follow NSDF Presents as we Seize the Day! Comment in the appropriate area then connect with National Seizure Disorders Foundation through our website http://nsdf.us and on social networks such as:
Sexual violence encompasses a variety of criminal acts, ranging from sexual threats to unwanted contact to rape. These crimes are extremely underreported because of the stigma associated with sexual assault—and are therefore difficult to count in official statistics. Forcible rapes known to law enforcement have declined sharply since 1979, when they were at an all-time high. Sexual assault can happen to anyone of any age, gender, race, and socioeconomic background. It can happen at any time or place. Assailants may be strangers, acquaintances, friends, or family members. Perpetrators may use violence, threats, coercion, manipulation, or other forms of pressure or deception to commit sexual assault.
Join us as we use this platform to educate and bring awareness to you about sexual violence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (138 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)