SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss what's the latest with some of the fighters he works with and to break down some big injuries in sports recently.First we get an update on Anthony Karperis and Danny Gonzalez from Mike.Both will be fighting on October 24 at The Paramount in Huntington,NY.We look back at Paulie's win in Italy and Mike gives us a breakdown of Wladimir Klitschko's injury that postponed his fight with Tyson Fury.We also look at the controversial pitch count/inning restriction that NY Mets Matt Harvey has been linked to and Camp gives his opinion if it works or is even needed after Tommy John Surgery.Mike also discusses the injuries and recovery plan for two of the NFL most notable quarterbacks..Drew Brees and Ben Roethlisberger as well as NY Yankees pitcher Masahiro Tanaka and his strained hamstring.
Tuesday, September 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents the return of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Starting off this evening's 90 minute program, the Houston, Texas based fight coach will engage in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto sell out the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12th?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto be able to draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. out of retirement in 2016?
- Is Klitschko genuinely entertaining the idea of taking on Shannon Briggs in 2016?
- Would Leo Santa Cruz fair better against Vasyl Lomachenko or Gary Russell Jr.?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux get a fight with Leo Santa Cruz in 2016?
- Will Manny Pacqauiao's "salt water therapy" bring back an old trend in boxing?
- Will Manny Pacquiao's career recover from Mayweather loss?
- Will Tim Bradley ever be able to attract a suitable match-up under his current big money contract with Top Rank?
- Will Oscar De la Hoya come out of retirement in 2016 to fight Sugar Shane Mosley one final time?
- Would Juan Manuel Marquez send Sugar Shane into retirement for good?
- Did Mosley vs. Mayorga sell more than 100K PPVs this past weekend?
Coach Ronnie will also promote the big CBS Sunday fight card in Corpus Christi, Texas September 6th!!
- Dirrell vs. Rubio, 10 rounds, Super Middleweights
- McDonnell vs. Kameda, 12 rounds for the WBA "Regular" Bantamweight title
Join us for an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
OtG's Heavyweights of BOXiNG Talk with Nino Celic and Irish Paddy Cronan, features the most compelling talk on the sport's open division. Skip the scales and head straight into the OtG ring with this OtG Europe combo.
ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG's Central European Correspondent, Nino Celic is the region's most prolific boxing writer, having served as Editor-in-Chief of Germany's two largest boxing websites. Irish Paddy Cronan is ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG's Western European Correspondent, an international player with a watchful eye on the worldwide boxing scene. Join this OtG Europe tandem for talk that packs a heavyweight punch - ONTHEGRiND. If you'd like Nino and the Paddy. to share your questions or comments on an upcoming episode, call the OtG Punch Line 24/7 at (818) 574 1776.
I would put tyson fury and wladimer klitschko to sleep both of them I beat Geo Zavala geo would kill them both . I beat Deontay Wilder I Beat Derek the Giant come on tyson fury is a bum he has no skill hes slow no chin id land 1 overhand haymaker on furys jaw hed go straight to sleep. same with klitschko that bum has been ducking me for years id KO klitschko in 1 round too my next fight when i get #85 i will show the world why Charlie Zelenoff is the P4P Greatest
We saw Deonay Wilder defend his chamionship against Johann Duhapas yesterday in Alabama. Is he a valid champion or does he have too many flaws to your liking?
Next week has two of the 140lb titles be up for grabs on two separate networks. Which fight are you more interested in seeing?
Wlad Klitschko has injured himself in training, delaying the title fight against Tyson Fury. We will discuss what that means in the heavyweight scene.
Call in live at 347-237-5539 to talk live
Monday, October 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Postol, Matthysse, Golovkin, and Lemieux" edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute program, the Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will talk about the future of all four competing fighters in this past weekend's main events on HBO and Showtime respectively.
- Will Viktor Postol become a "Golovkin" or a "Klitschko" in the eyes of the American fight audience?
- What does Golden Boy Promotions do with Lucas Matthysse from this point forward?
- Can Adrien Broner stay in his winning ways, or will he fall back into his bad, post-victory habits?
- Does the Matthysse loss put more pressure on Lemieux and Canelo in their respective efforts?
- What are the projected PPV numbers for the upcoming Golovkin/Lemieux unification bout on October 17th?
At the 30 minute mark, expert boxing coach James Gogue will examine the most recent performances of Matthysse, Postol, Broner and Allakhverdiev, as well as their respective strengths and weaknesses exhibited during their respective efforts.
- Postol KO10 over Matthysse
- Broner TKO12 over Allakhverdiev
- Pedraza SD12 over Cherry
- Orozco UD10 over Soto
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
The primary goal of our show is to promote the sport boxing. At "CORNER TALK", we want to interview the respective boxers and other individuals involved in the sport. Followers will have the opportunity to call in and give their input. Also, at "CORNER TALK", we will discuss various topics such as upcoming fights,potential matchups and the politics that exist in the sport. Let's help keep the sport alive! With all of this being said, here we go: CORNER TALK, "WE GOT SCRAPS.
Bellator MMA welcomed featherweight Henry "OK" Corrales (12-2) onto their roster recently to face some of the promotion's stiffest competition. Corrales has two battles in the Bellator cage behind him now, and he contributed incredible efforts both times. After taking on Former Champion Daniel Straus to debut in the organization, Corrales most recently endured a war with Emmanuel Sanchez at Bellator 143, which ended in a split decision loss. We will talk to Corrales on tonight's broadcast and ask him about his career and what's next. Tom, Tony and Rich also catch up on all the MMA, wrestling and boxing news you might have missed over the last few weeks. We will additionally discuss the Klitschko vs. Fury World Heavyweight title fight being postponed and UFC 192: Cormier vs. Gustafsson.
Monday, April 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather Promotions" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will discuss the ongoing "Fight of the Century" event promotion handled by "Mayweather Promotions"!!
- Why haven't tickets been printed and distributed for sale?
- Will the controversial business practices be detrimental to the success of the event?
- Why didn't Mayweather want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank or any other established promotional group?
- When considering the overall health of boxing, what would have been a preferable method of promoting this event?
"The Gogue" will also examine this Saturday night's Heavyweight match-up at MSG in NYC, which is slated to be televised on HBO World Championship Boxing!!
- Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings, April 25, on HBO at 10PM ET/PT
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
The expert boxing coach will also talk about Chavez Jr.'s brutal stoppage loss to Andrew Fonfara this past weekend and what went wrong for PBC!!
- Can Chavez Jr. come back from quitting on his stool?
- Was Bob Arum justified in his recent and potentially slanderous statements to the media?
Tune in for another edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Sunday, May 24, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Future of the Heavyweight division" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Rodney Green", featuring Heavyweight contender and Klitschko head trainer Johnathon Banks, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The Detroit, Michigan based fighter and coach will expound on the landscape of the Heavyweight division.
- Alexander Povetkin TKO1 over Mike Perez
- Will Povetkin travel to the United States to compete for the WBC title against Deontay Wilder?
- Would Wilder consider defending his title in Russia?
- How does "Wilder vs. Povetkin" eventuall play out in the ring?
- Is there an "expiration date" on Wladimir Klitschko's dominant Heavyweight reign?
- How does a fight between Klitschko and Tyson Fury eventually play out, and how close is the fight to being announced?
- Who is the future of the Heavyweight division or biggest threat to Wlad's throne? Wilder, Fury, Povetkin, Joshua, etc?
The always astute Mr. Banks will also talk about the opening of the new Kronk Gym in the greater Detroit area!!
- What does this mean to the boxing community in Detroit, as well as the fight community abroad?
- Was the legendary Emanuel Steward able to prepare Johnathon for training duties as Klistchko's head coach?
After the prolific fighter and trainer exits the 90 minute show, Joseph and Rodney will review this past weekend's fight action on NBC and ESPN.
- James DeGale UD12 over Andre Dirrell, for the IBF Super Middleweight Championship
- Edwin Rodriguez TKO3 over Craig Baker
- Andrey Fedosov TKO8 over Donovan Dennis
- John Thompson TKO2 over Brandon Adams
Join us for an all new episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Rodney", featuring boxer and trainer Johnathon Banks!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (7 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (5 chatters)
- Help4HD (3 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (2 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (2 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Gods Church International (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Fuck it1 (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)