SORT BY Relevancy
Mike Difigola tells us how today’s fashion boutiques are in danger of closing. Overseas producers are requiring larger runs. Where do small, family run shops go to get the designs they sell? Do you know what “suggested retail price” really means?
In this show we discuss how fashion trends are established, how clothing buyers make their decisions, and how overseas production is hurting the small retail clothiers, especially the small family businesses.
For more than 40 years, Mike Difigola has run Vito's Men's Shop, a family business started by his father, a second generation Italian American. Thru the years, the family has seen the good times and the bad. Listen to how he sees the marketplace as small retailers try to compete against the large department stores.
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- SinclairDNA (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- Afrodeity Stone (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)