SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Anthony Hassan, discusses the Cohn Veterans Network Mission and funding. Cohen Veterans Network is a privately funded organization that will open 25 mental health clinics for veterans and family members. All 25 locations will offer their services free of charge.
Talk about the VA and ways to help Veterans in pursuing their claims before/during/after they have been denied/during the rebuttal process. Ways Veterans can pursue claims against the VA. Organizations Veterans can use to help them in their cases against the VA.
"THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" Better yet...THIS...IS...THE WAR ROOM!!!
Join us this week as we broadcast our 300th episode!
As we celebrate, we'll discuss the NFL Owner's Meetings, stories from the stretch run of the NBA season, MLB news, and more. We'll also do a bracket check as the NCAA Tournament moves into the Sweet 16.
As usual, we'll tell you what happened this week while you were on the grind, we'll give birthday shout-outs, and more.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
JOIN US FOR #300!!!
Don't miss it!!!
This show will discuss teh challenges that Veterans cope with on a daily basis. Marriages, intimacy, divorce, rigity,anti social,not fitting into groups. hard to laugh, what support syustmes do they have and are they valid.Hypervigilance, fear, and more.
Todays Show With Len Lawrence Mr David Bennett Mr Ben Griffin.
1. Number of ex-service personal homeless (8000 plus)
2. Number of ex-service personnel in prison (10% prisons population)
3. Number of service personnel that had entered the services from the care system AND NOW HOMELESS
4. PTSD or Chemical poisoning (organophosphates were used in the first Gulf War)
5. fMRI Brain Scans
6. Neuro psychiatry (what it is)
7. What support are the Generals and ex generals giving to those veterans that are ill with Gulf War illness
9 The closing of military hospitals, Royal Naval Hospital Haslar was sold for only three million pounds, which
included the MRI and CT Scanners!
With Christmas having just passed, and the New Year upon us, How about we have some fun. Whether that be stories from your time in the service that make you laugh, or things you may do during the holidays to keep it positive. On a more serious note, I want to remind everyone of the homeless Veterans, those not fortunate enough to have a roof over their head this holiday season. As always, we are here to talk about Veteran issues, positive and negative. Please feel free to call us up to chat, to discuss, or to listen. Your choice
Wednesday, April 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo/Khan & Golovkin/Wade" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six-decade plus boxing legend will discuss the recent promotions regarding Canelo/Khan on May 7th, as well as Golovkin/Wade on April 23rd!!
- How are ticket sales going for Canelo/Khan at the MGM on May 7th, and is Alvarez's unpopular position on a potential match-up with Golovkin affecting the overall promotion of the event?
- Does a Golovkin/Wade sell-out at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, affect Golden Boy and HBO's decision to influence a Canelo/Golovkin match-up for 2016?
- Don's thoughts on Errol Spence?
- Don's thoughts on the current landscape of the Heavyweight division...can it revive the sport in America?
- Will the disappointing numbers for Pacquiao/Bradley affect Canelo/Khan and HBO's boxing calendar?
At the 30 minute mark, radio host and boxing analyst Rodney Green will join the show, and discuss the latest news circulating around the world of boxing!!
- Pacquiao/Bradley III does a $6 million gate - the poorest live gate of a Pacquiao headlined event in Vegas since 2008
- Deontay Wilder signs contract to fight Povetkin in Russia on May 21st
- Canelo/Khan media workouts
- Golovkin vs. 'Wade on Saturday, April 23rd
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin!!
Do you know what your battles will be doing for the holidays? Whether you're still Active or not, most of us keep in contact with those we served with. Do you know what your battles are doing for the holidays? Do they have somewhere to go? Also, homeless Veterans make up 12% of todays homeless population, which is a high number in comparrison to the percentage who actually serve. Are there local organizations you can get involved with to help them out? We are all people, and misfortune can happen at the drop of a dime.
Monday, March 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. SOG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's program, the Gogue will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, Sheffield and Oakland!!
- Ward UD12 over Barrera
- Diaz UD10 over Velez
- Brook TKO2 over Bizier
- Eubank Jr TKO10 over Blackwell
At the 30 minute mark of the show, The Gogue will offer fight fans and in-depth analysis of the impending showdown between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also share his candid thoughts on all the latest boxing news!!
- Is Special K genuinely willing to face GGG at 157 pounds later this year?
- Why does Abel Sanchez believe Kovalev will stop Ward within 6 rounds? What does he see?
- Will Canelo fight Golovkin this year?
- Does Broner still have a bright future within the sport of boxing?
Tune in to another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!