SORT BY Relevancy
Discussing all things Calgary auto show! I had a blast attending my first ever auto show. Some great vehicles, and some surprises from vehicles I wasn't sure about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4T0PUrYIM - Road Trip
http://youtu.be/fyF8eyQJ6JU - Ford, Lincoln
in Pop Culture
Why is it that Birthdays always get harder to plan the older you get? Is this a thing? In Celebration of Nikki's Bday we'll start our day off talking birthdays and other celebrations, followed by other people problems starting with CPT, Crazy people in public and People who are just sooooo damn rude! Hollywood is having a baby spree, which one of your favs knocked up his girlfriend. And per usual Nikki will blow your mind with the latest in fashion fixes. Tune in tonight at 10/9C.
Dr. Nicole Beurkens joins guest hosts Elaine & Michael from familyforhealth.com to talk about how to solve child behavior problems through food.
They will discuss:
· Why having good nutritional status is important for children and young adults with behavior challenges?
· What kinds of nutrition changes are recommended for children and families who are dealing with behavior issues?
· How to easily implement these changes?
· And more.
Familyforhealth.com is all about helping families get healthier faster with simple shifts for immediate impact.
Download your free guide 5 Days to More Energy for the Life You Want at www.elevateyourenergy.com.
in Self Help
Do All Relationship Problems Stem From Poor Communication as claimed by relationship experts?
According to many relationship experts, all relationship problems stem from poor communication. Of course it sounds very logical that: "You can't communicate while you're checking your iPhone, watching TV, or flipping through the latest publication." This may or may not be truth in an unresolved relationship problem.
Here are some of the Relationship Problem-Solving Strategies that has been suggested by experts:
It has been said to make an actual appointment with each other. If you live together, put your cell phones on vibrate, if you have small children, put the kids to bed, and let voicemail pick up your calls.
Go to a public spot like the library, park, or restaurant where you'd be embarrassed if anyone saw you raise your voice and screaming.
Set up rules, not to interrupt until the other person is through speaking, and use derogatory phrases of accusations.
Show you're listening. Don’t involve or performing other chores during the meeting. Nod often for agreement and confirmation that you heard the message.
Even though those are well and excellent suggestions with the best intentions, it may or may not affect the relationship problems let alone resolve it. There must be more specific strengthening of the weaknesses associated with relationship problematic situations.
Relationship problems can always, without exception be resolved, through the increase of nonverbal communication, which is telepathic. If you don’t know much about how this resolves relationship problems immediately on the spot, you can ask Dr. Yuen, the founder of the Yuen Method, how this is done on his LIVE radio show.
Thad "Tim" Addleman
Author, Columnist, Scientist
Hometown: Batavia, NY
BS Biology, Cornell, '90
MS Behavioral Biology, Emory, '93
Tim has done extensive research into why men are the way they are. When it comes to faithfulness in relationships, Tim has isolated several genetic markers that reveal much about why men have a hard time being faithful to one woman. Tim can break down the 5 reasons men have such a problem keeping to one relationship.
Tim's recent research also includes later-life relationships. These joys and pitfalls of love later on can be tremendously rewarding if we go into them with a prepared state of mind.
in Self Help
Black people are at WAR. We are at war with a very cunning and ruthless enemy who has crippled our minds, our bodies and our spirits.
We are at a critical stage in this war and the actions we take today will determine whether or not we survive as a people or go the way of so many species now EXTINCT.
On this programme we will discuss the problems we face, we will offer solutions to combat those problems and YOU will also be allowed to offer any solutions that may help us in the war effort.
We are at WAR family! Your ignorance of that fact does NOT change the fact, it only increases your enemy's chance of an easy victory.
**This episode: VICTORY BY BOYCOTT - Stop police brutality by supporting black businesses ONLY. DEFEAT WHITE SUPREMACY MY KEEPING YOUR MONEY AWAY FROM WHITE PEOPLE.
Welcome to the DANGER ZONE!
Join us on Sunday August 24, 2014 at 1:00-3:00 p.m. (EST) for another enjoyable episode of WORDS MAKE PEOPLE with your host Michael "Mikal" Saahir along with Co-Host Sisters Sabrina Kaba and Tysha Ahmad and Brother Mustafaa Abdullah.
WORDS MAKE PEOPLE addresses current events from an Islamic perspective.
Our two main topics on August 3rd will be:
1. Discuss Imam Saahir's Jumah topic: Maintaining the masjid inside of you.
2. The Roots of Criminal Justice Problems for African-Americans: With Judge David Shaheed.
3. Review Imam Saahir's column in The Indianapolis Recorder, (America's 4th oldest African American newspaper) column titled: "Culture of Living" Needed to Stop the Violence.
Additionally we'll review the situation in Gaza and the killing of African American males while in police custody.
Did you know that artificial sweeteners are used in more than 6,000 products, often marketed as “diet” or “sugar-free” products?
Aspartame, also known by names such as Equal and Nutrasweet are believed to be carcinogenic and account for more reports of adverse reactions than all other foods combined! And millions of people consume this toxic chemic daily, thinking it’s a healthy alternative to sugar.
This week I’m interviewing filmmaker Cori Bracket about her documentaries Sweet Misery and Sweet Remedy to discover the connection between common consumer items (such as diet soda) and a wealth of health problems including serious issues such as multiple sclerosis.
Join us to learn:
The symptoms of aspartame poisoning and the dire health consequences of consistent aspartame consumption
What common popular products contain dangerous amounts of aspartame
What you can do to insure that you and your family are protected from this toxic chemical
Tonight we talk about yoga, negativity & letting go of life's problems. We also talk about ageism, continued from the last show, and play clips for you with bits & pieces that are absolutely the most important to the show & show topics, as well as commentary during important moments. Sometimes the absolute best way to adress problems & even solve them is to listen to other people go about issues (especially professionals) & see what one can learn from it.
Dana Laake and her special guest Silvano Arnoldo will be discussing how probiotics help with candida and other problems caused by bacterial imbalance, and the importance of documented strains.
Silvano Arnoldo is a probiotics industry consultant in product development, manufacturing procedures, quality assurance, technical support and educational services. As a probiotic consultant for Jarrow Formulas, Silvano works to heighten consumers’ awareness about probiotic strains that are science-based and supported by clinical documentation.
TODAY ON BEEF STEW RADIO WE HAVE A HOT ARTIST ALL THE WAY FROM VA. NAME LES PROBLEMS WHO FIRE SINGLE (LETS CHILL) IS SOARING ON THE HIP HOP CHARTS.MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN TO LISTEN TO THE HOTTEST SONGS ON THE URBAN CHARTS AND UNDERGROUND SINGLE FROM YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @beefstewradio FACEBOOK beef stew radio fan page IF YOU WANT TO BE ON DJ BIG STEW NEXT HOT MIXTAPE SEND MUSIC AND INFO TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Hour of Power with Dr Charles (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sevenfold Spirit (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)