SORT BY Relevancy
Today on World Footprints we’ll enjoy some Wayward and hair-raising travel experiences with a true Vagabond and we’ll look at a new travel service that has gone to the dogs.
First, author and Matador Network editor Tom Gates will give us a “sample” (no pun) of a few of his personal eyebrow-raising travel stories in his new book Wayward: Fetching Tales from a Year on the Road. Tom will share how Anthony Bourdain is responsible for his sampling of “mans best friend” and why he ended up in the pokey at Heathrow International Airport. Those stories are just a few of what we’ll hear.
Next you’ll meet Mike Richard, founding editor of the popular website Vagabondish.com—a travel portal for the independent traveler and free spirit. Mike absconded from corporate America to pursue his passion for travel and to help others travel wisely.
Finally, Aaron Hirshorn’s career has gone to the dogs—literally. Aaron and his wife Karine created a new service, DogVacay.com that provides travelers with host homes that will care for their dogs while traveling.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Nothin Nice Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)