SORT BY Relevancy
PT-8pm, NYC-11pm, London-4am, Ukraine-6am,
We Revisit Ukrainian Documentary, "Family Portrait in Black and White." A documentary film about a loving but headstrong Ukrainian woman named Olga, and the stable family environment she is trying to create for 16 bi-racial children, she adopted. The children are of mixed Ukrainian and African heritage, and were given away by their Ukrainian mothers due to, the high rate of racism and neo-nazi beliefs that run rampant throughout the Ukraine.
This film shows a family working together and helping each other. It also shows how the Ukrainian Government do not enforce the weak hate laws in their country, nor do they protect children who are victims of hate crimes, like the ones in the film. Overall, the film is a beautiful story about love, sacrifice, and family. And the filmmakers have captured a moving and compelling story for all to see.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)