SORT BY Relevancy
UAMS is the only institute in the world that claims to be ‘Curing Myeloma since 1989’. Tune in to learn the nuances of how aggressive treatment therapy for myeloma has yielded positive results from the new Director himself. At a time when the larger part of the myeloma fraternity has only recently started using the word ‘ Cure’ in terms of curing the disease, UAMS has been doing so since a long time!
Dr. Gareth Morgan will be in conversation with Cure Panelists Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, Jack Aiello and Cynthia Chmielewski.
To Register and send in a question mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Internationally known multiple myeloma researcher Frits van Rhee, M.D., Ph.D is a professor of medicine in the UAMS College of Medicine and director of Developmental and Translational Medicine in the Myeloma Institute joins us on Cure Panel Talk Show for a discussion on Total Therapy in Myeloma.
Dr. van Rhee is supported on the panel by Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
Please RSVP for the event here and post your questions for Dr. van Rhee. For any queries please mail email@example.com
Join us as we talk with Dr. Saad Usmani, MD about his new position as Director of Clinical Research for Hematologic Malignancies and Director of Plasma Cell Disorders at the Levine Cancer Institute and his clinical trials for high-risk myeloma patients. Dr. Usmani was formerly at UAMS.
Charlotte L. Williams is the associate professor and director of the Center on Community Philanthropy at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service. The center is dedicated to expanding the knowledge, tools and practice of community-spawned and community-driven philanthropy.
Williams earned her M.P.H. and Dr.P.H. in health policy research from the College of Public Health at the University of Arkansas Medical Sciences, where she served as the director of policy research and faculty training. She earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Howard University.
Williams was responsible for launching the Center on Community Philanthropy, focusing on developing partnerships within communities and organizations interested in implementing programs with a community philanthropy focus. She is currently serving as the principal investigator for a $750,000 grant from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and a $150,000 grant from the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation for initiatives related to race and community philanthropy.
Mark Riley, P.D. NCPA President
NCPA President Mark Riley, currently serves as Executive Vice President of the Arkansas Pharmacists Association(APA). In this role he is the chief spokesman and advocate for pharmacy in Arkansas, representing pharmacy practice to the State Board of Pharmacy, state legislators, Arkansas Medicaid, other state government agencies, as well as consumers and private businesses.
Dr. Riley is a nationally renowned expert on Pharmacy Benefit Managers* (PBMs) and is President of the National Community Pharmacists Association, (NCPA®), based in Alexandria, Virginia, which represents the interests of America’s community pharmacists, including the owners of more than 23,000 independent community pharmacies, pharmacy franchises, and chains.
Dr. Riley joined APA as Executive Vice President in 2003. He has owned East End Pharmacy in Little Rock since 1983 and served as pharmacist-in-charge until 2003. From 1971 to 1983 he served as manager/pharmacist at Landmark Pharmacy, both in Little Rock.
Dr. Riley’s professional affiliations include: member of various steering and standing committees and Board member of NCPA since 1979; faculty preceptor and guest lecturer, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of Pharmacy; member, Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy 1999-2003; and member of the Dean’s Council, UAMS. Dr. Riley served on the Board of Directors and was President of APA in 1984-1985. He was awarded APA “Pharmacist of the Year” in 1988.
This presentation is an International Castlemans Disease Organization interview with Dr Frits Van Rhee, Professor of Medicine and Director of Clinical Research for the Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR. Dr Van Rhee will be discussing the research, diagnosis and treatment of Castlemans Disease at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Under the direction of Dr Bart Barlogie, Professor of Medicine and Pathology and Director, Myeloma the Institute UAMS is one of the premiere facilities treating Castlemans Disease world-wide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (9 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)