SORT BY Relevancy
Join me today as we talk about a very sensitive and emotional issue - the death penalty. The recent jury decision to execute Dzohkar Tsarnayev led tot he posting of some serious comments on Facebook. Tonight I'll be discussing some of those comments and how they compare to God's Word and Christ's actions. A thought-provoking show tonight on FMGLive!
So far, I have only offered services-but tonight that all changes!! Hard Core 4 Is available on the deathofdiets.com website for the first time!! Take advantage of the limited time offer for some free personalized coaching as well as the low price of $19!! This is for a very limited time and then the price will go up and the personalized coaching will no longer be free!! I love to give stuff away though so hurry in before this great opprotunity passes you by!!
Tune in tonight to get a description of Hard Core 4 and see if it's for you!!
Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA, talks with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about wildlife trapping issues and the need for safe trails. A global leader in animal welfare and wildlife conservation, Born Free USA launched www.bornfreeusa.org/safetrails in order to educate and warn the public -- especially outdoor enthusiasts -- about the dangers of hidden wildlife traps and how to keep their pets and family members safe. The new Safe Trails site contains information about the dangers of traps to companion animals and what people can do in emergencies, including how to release dogs from all types of traps. Watch for Born Free USA's Safe Trails feature in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This interview originally aired on March 15, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show!
Join Deb and Samantha for a fascinating discussion of near death experiences and stories. What have people reported to us after their near death experiences? And what can we learn from these stories? Does everyone go to heaven? Do some go to hell? Is there a purgatory? Why do some people have a near death experience? Tune in as we discuss these questions and more.
Tune in with my co host Jessica Spaid and I to journey into what happens when we die? I communicated to spirits as young as 5. Being a medium I work with DEATH everyday!
Death is something that we do not like to talk about and may fear but it will happen to us all. I like to think of death as resting our physical body that we are borrowing on earth.
Many of my clients ask me the following questions about death.
Where do we go? Is there heaven and hell? Do we see are loved ones in spirit? Is death painful? What really happens when we die? Are our pets waiting for us? Will we be with our family again? Is our loved ones in spirit watching us have sex? lol.
Get clarity on what death is and what is coming for us all. Not as scary as you think! I am blessed to be able to feel and see through the exoerince of death from going to one demension to another and even see who helps one througn to the other side.
Call in with questions or to chat to a loved one in spirit.
· Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24. Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18. More teenagers and young adults die from suicide than from cancer, heart disease, AIDS, birth defects, stroke, pneumonia, influenza, and chronic lung disease, COMBINED. This is too much of our population, these people could have been great to our society and we are allowing them to lose their lives right in front of our faces. Every life matters regardless of who you are and what you have done. This has to be stopped, and I feel everyone should handle things differently because no one has the same struggle. We don’t know what someone is going through if we don’t take the time to find out. We have to start helping each other, because there is always someone struggling with something. Sometimes people issues tend to become overwhelming when too much has built up. I have been a witness to multiple struggles and there is always a worst story then yours. I know the feeling when you feel like it’s easier to die then it is to live and no one deserves to feel that way no matter what.
Karen Noe is a renowned New Jersey-based psychic medium, spiritual counselor, and healer with a two-year waiting list. She is the author of Your Life After Their Death: A Medium’s Guide to Healing After a Loss and Through the Eyes of Another: A Medium’s Guide to Creating Heaven on Earth by Encountering Your Life Review Now. She is the founder of the Angel Quest Center in Ramsey NJ, where she teaches classes, gives readings, and practices alternative healing. You can listen to Karen on The Angel Quest Radio Show by tuning to www.wrcr.com on the first Saturday of every month at 1:05pm Eastern time.
Your Life After Their Death is truly an inspirational book that offers comfort and peace to those who were left behind by their loved ones. It also offers practical exercises that will assist you in your journey back to a life filled with hope.” — Anita Moorjani, author of Dying to Be Me
In Your Life After Their Death, psychic medium Karen Noé shows you how to move on and enjoy life again after you’ve lost a loved one. As she often states, “Your deceased loved ones are okay and want you to be okay, too!”
Karen offers sympathetic yet practical advice as a person who has also suffered through loss and wants to share what she’s found to be most helpful. She guides you through healing techniques she’s used on herself and with clients, such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as tapping), Ho’oponopono, the Law of Attraction, Energy Healing, Prayer, and Meditation. She also shows you how to maintain your connection with your loved ones—and even your pets!—who have passed away.
Complimentary - Antidoteforall.com
Host: David Masters
David played clips of Mary Neil's Near Death Experience.
James has problems overeating.
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K150508.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Check Out - FhuEngland.com
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Janna Graber – Award-winning travel journalist and editor of ‘Adventures of a Lifetime: Travel Tales from Around the World’.
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA wildlife organization talks about Safe Trails and Trapping.
- Yanna Kruse & Catherine Reeves - Sanguinetti House Museum & Gardens in Yuma, AZ.
- Fashion designer Aggie Garcia of Illusions by Aggie chats about Fashion in Italy.
- Five Star Chef Ivan Flowers of Top of the Market in San Diego talks Spring Cooking.
Meet The Host
Selena Roane is the founder of FEAR Paranormal Society, a paranormal investigation team. She is also the host of Close to Death, an internet show about virtually anything paranormal.
In addition to her paranormal team and show, she is an empath and is currently working on developing and enhancing that ability.
Selena attends and speaks at various conferences and has led numerous investigations. She was included as an investigator on the "Shadows of 66" documentary with Chip Coffey, Brad and Barry Klinge in 2013.
The paranormal is Selena's passion. She is continuously researching and learning in an effort to deepen her knowledge and enthusiasm for the field.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- aSmilingWorld (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (3 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- GetINTUIT with Tina Conroy (2 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)