SORT BY Relevancy
Join Rudy Guarino, Tom Hayes and Billy Porter as we continue to spin the best music and stories of the infamous Sugar Shack Night Club in Boston, MA 1967 to 1977. Today we feature music and stories of the O'jays and Gladys Knight and the Pips.
Tom Hayes and Rudy Guarino and B. Porter spin and comment on the history of 'Old School Soul Music' performed at the Fabulous Sugar Shack Soul NIght Club in Boston, MA from 1966 to 1976. James Brown, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Little Richard, Jackie Wilson, The Hot Nuts, etc. are featured in this show.
Tom Hayes and Rudy Guarino spin more great songs for the Golden Days of Soul at the Spectacular Sugar Shack in Boston, MA from 1966 to 1976 home of the greatest acts in Soul History...James Brown, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Eddie Kendricks, Teddy Pendergast, "Hookers, Pimps, Gangsters, Celebrities and the Greatest Musical Acts in the World, The Sugar Shack!
Tom Hayes welcomes Greg Boggis, TV Talk Show Host, Comedian, Poiitical Gurr, Historian, Social Commentary, and all 'round good guy! Listen to him speak about America and its role in the world today and where we are headed in the future.
Upbeat with Tom Hayes and comedian, chef Dennis Wirth discuss, "The Comedy Kitchen' How to make cooking funny. Dennis discusses his begiinnings and endings in comedy and cooking. Tune in to get some funny recipes for cooking and living.
Rudy, Tom and Billy go back to the sugar shack w music from the funkadelics, james brown and wayne cochran
Al Manganiello has worked in two branches of state government and three sectors all with the common themes of Customer Reputation, Relationship Management, and Organizational Effectiveness. Most recently he has authored the creative and award-winning management book, "Ravioli Rules: A Manager’s Guide to Get the Workplace Cooking!"
William Bernhardt is the best selling author of the Ben Kincaid series of crime thrillers. He has over 10 million books in print from crime thrillers to children's books. He teaches the Red Sneaker Series of books and workshops sharing his knowledge and wisdom of what it takes to write and sell a best selling book. One can see the list of awards and credits on his website...www.williambernhardt.com. Tune in for a great show.
Rudy Guarino joins Tom Hayes in another program of soul music, banter, and personal accounts and stories of the glory days of the # 1 Soul Music Club in the World. the Sugar Shack Boston Today we play music from the Stylistics and the Delfonics and Jerry Butler. Tune in to relive the Zeitgeist of Soul Music and the Club that played them all.
Dorie Clark is the author of "Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future" (Harvard Business Review Press, 2013) and the most recently published "Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It (Portfolio/Penguin, 2015)". A former presidential campaign spokeswoman, she is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog. Recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press, Fortune, and Inc. magazine, Clark is a marketing strategy consultant and speaker for clients including Google, Microsoft, Yale University, Fidelity, and the World Bank.
She is an Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and a Visiting Professor for IE Business School in Madrid. She has guest lectured at Harvard Business School, the Harvard Kennedy School, Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School, the MIT Sloan School of Management, and more. She is a frequent guest on MSNBC and appears in worldwide media including NPR, the Wall Street Journal, and the BBC. Learn more at dorieclark.com or follow her on Twitter @dorieclark.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (27 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- America Matters show (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- Living In America (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Healing and Hope (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- godlywomansview (0 chatters)