SORT BY Relevancy
On today’s World Footprints we’re traveling through the southern Grenadines and will share the beauty and magic of this special part of the world.
Our show originates from the beautiful Palm Island at the Palm Island Resort. Palm Island is a private tropical paradise comprising only 135 acres in size. You’ll meet Chris Ghita, a transplant from Grenada, who has found his place as General Manager of this remarkable resort. He’ll entice you to escape the hassles of the world with a visit to this tiny paradise.
Then, we’ll introduce you to Palm Island’s most colorful character and resident artist and doctor, Patrick Chavellier. This wonderful man and his extraordinary studio is worth the visit alone. Patrick is one of the world’s finest undersea artists and we’ll learn about his art and his life in paradise.
Finally, we’ll travel by powerboat to the Tobago Cays Marine Park—a protected wildlife preserve of five isles bordered by a giant horseshoe reef. This aquamarine blue and green waterscape serves as home to wild sea turtles and is a underwater haven for scuba divers and snorklers alike. Here’s we’ll talk to Park Ranger Lesroy Noel who will describe the natural beauty surrounding us.
Warrior Talk Radio is excited to bring on Griff, Co-Founder of Combat Flip Flops. Combat Flip Flops was formed by two Army Rangers to grow sustainable, profitable economy in Afghanistan that is not related to war, drugs, or government contracting. Both Lee & Griff served several tours in Afghanistan and Iraq with the 75th Ranger Regiment between 2002 and 2005. During the deployments, they saw slow improvement in the local economy or security as a result of coalition efforts.
Then we will be talking with Casey Diem about our JAILED MARINE, Andrew Tahmooressi. Casey is a MARINE Combat VETERAN who is currently working as a liason with the Tahmooressi family to get real time sitreps out on Andrew. You can get more information at the OFFICAL website www.FreeTahmooressi.com. We have to work together to BRING OUR MARINE HOME!!!
Call in line is 646-595-3504
Hank Davis hits the airwave with the return of Inside The Park! RSG's show that unpacks everything baseball! Hank will be talking about the Allstar Game and the tribute to Derek Jeter, rule changes, the first half of the year and much, much, more. Join Hank for the best hour in Baseball!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (50 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Herpin Time (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)