SORT BY Relevancy
For the first half of the show I'll be interviewing Tina-Curno-Fougere who is the president and founder of the Canadian National Autism Foundation. We will go over her organizations stances and work history as well as Tina's opinions on various autism topics.
The Canadian National Autism Foundation promotes the positive
enhancement and quality of life for people with autism in Canada.
Then, we will have on Dani Bowman, founder of powerlight animation studios. How many people are founders of companies before they graduate high school? Can you believe she started powerlightstudios at the age of 11. She is the winner of the Temple Grandin Award for family and community achievement.
She is the winner of the Irvine Foundation California Youth Innovation Award in the SparkOpportunity Challenge.
Dani is also helping teach autistic kids film and animation whilst spreading autism acceptance. She has worked with Joey Travolta on a music video and also on a film camp.
Dani is teaching film to military kids who have autism, how cool is that?
Dani has been featured on HLN, CBS2 Los Angeles, and Channel 3 in Orange County as well as my local newspapers. You can learn more about me in the media by clicking here now!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (12 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveLOAradio (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)