SORT BY Relevancy
This week you're going to focus on improving your positive outlook. I have some exercises for you on how to think positively more often and on how to get rid of negative thoughts.
In addition, we are going to go through the Solution/Discovery process which helps you to determine what is not working and fix it in just a few steps.
Plus, as always, I have some handouts for you which you can access by going to my website and clicking on FitBlog. You will also be able to view and do the "Positively Challenging Leg Workout" I've created for you.
Join in for a lively conversation on how to stay fit on your terms.
The Great Dads Radio hosts discuss this past week's Jets home game, the huge upset, and the fall out from the brawl that took place afterward. We will also be talking Halloween with & without the kids. Ground Breaking stories always heard here first on Great Dads Radio
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (110 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (27 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (2 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- OCG (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- wake up african people (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Digital Wisdom (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)