SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Jennifer learned early that some of our most profound experiences aren’t the ones that are the most fun. Not because they deliver treasures, jewels or joy but because they teach you so much about you!
Healing from a traumatic childhood of dysfunction and molestation set Jennifer on a journey that would take her all around the world: from Europe to India, Bali and all across the United States. Living in Montreal, London, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Atlanta, Boulder Colorado and now the sunny Mojave desert of California; Jennifer has seized each moment and found sweetness in every breath.
She is an author, hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, mother of 3, Master Energy Healer and ordained minister. As a Scorpio, she unabashedly says she has enjoyed sexual expression. She assists women to find the Sacredness in Sex. Married and divorced 4 times, Jennifer is an empowerment and sex coach for women. Her motto is: If you don’t love being alone with you, how can you expect anyone else to? When we love ourselves completely and compassionately we stop beating ourselves up and gratefully appreciate each experience in our lives as another way to enrich and nurture our soul and others.
Original Football Guru / November 24th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, Fan Duel and NFL at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Stevie Johnson?
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Latavius Murray?
* @DIRTYT21 / Danny Amendola or John Brown?
* @getinyo3 / Allen Hurns or Matt Forte?
* @bronz07 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls?
* @kieferwarriors / Gave Giovarni Bernard and Davante Adams/Got Danny Woodhead and 2016 1st and 2nd
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I go with the rest of the way? McManus/Walsh/Bryant/Janikowski? I currently have Walsh
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I roll with the rest of the way? Rawls/Buck Allen/Andrews/Blue/Sims or roll with Chris Johnson at RB? I am dropping Anderson.
* @bronz7 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls or Allen?
* @22Steve / Who should I flex in a standard league? Jeremy Langford/Charcandrick West/Jordan Matthews/Tevin Coleman
* @Camera_Angel / Should I continue to roster Tyrod Taylor if I also have Matt Ryan and Jameis Winston?
* How Guru fared in Week #11
* Week #12 selections
* Class-action suit targets pro sports, Draft Kings and Fan Duel
* Roger Goodell draws distinction between Daily Fantasy Sports and season long fantasy
* Chargers retires LaDainian Tomlinson’s jersey
* Jameis Winston ties NFL rookie record with 5 TD passes
* Darrelle Revis and Nick Mangold suffer injuries
* NFL’s most improved players
Original Football Guru / November 17th
Chris Bellina discusses NFL, Fantasy Football and Fan Duel at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Top 3 leaders for NFL MVP
* Data company pulls back betting app announcement
* Marshawn Lynch gives $500 to McDonald’s worker in Dallas
* Peyton Manning injured
* Julian Edelman injured
* Jaguars win against Ravens should not have been a win
* Case Keenum to start
* Brian Hoyer/TJ Yates
* Saints fire Rob Ryan
* Ex-Raven Terrence Cody convicted of misdemeanors in animal abuse case
* How Guru fared in Week #10
* Week #11 selections
* Guru versus Jerry in Week #11
* DXL Rankings
Fresh off an amazing weekend in Charlotte, we are excited to share with you the conclusion of our relationship series. Love Sex & Magic.
We've touched on building a personal relationship with ourselves & Creator. We've talked about the joys and challenges we have experienced with relationships between family and friends and we've discussed the intricacies of intimate relationships.
At the Love Sex & Relationships Seminar Master & Acharya did a wonderful job of opening our eyes to the magic and beauty as well as responsibility that comes along with intimate relationships and relationships amongst family. These relationships are catalysts for our growth and often shine light on the aspects of ourselves that we'd like to keep hidden.
The Tybro family has truly formed a bond that extends beyond this world. We see the divinity that is within each of us and we are charged by pushing ourselves beyond our limits with love and humility.
We look forward to sharing with you, this Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 11 am Eastern, the love and some of the experiences we shared.
We love you. Talk to you soon. In the Spirit of Love
Original Football Guru / November 10th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, FanDuel and NFL topics at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* Fantasy questions from social media and emails
* How Guru fared in Week #9
* Week #10 selections
* Lions fire GM and President
* Titans WR Kendall Wright out with sprained left knee
* Ray Rice
* Percy Harvin placed on IR
* Dion Lewis placed on IR
* Aqib Talib suspended for one game
* Lane Johnson slams Greg Hardy to ground
* Sophomore WRs
* Rams sign WR Wes Welker
* Week #9 games
* If the season ended today
Like most people, life sometimes gets in our way and we lose focus on what we are doing and the past year saw our main business which is a design/build garden construciton business, simply continue to be very busy. And to help us be more centered we chose to be more committed to our other outdoor activities like biking, paddling and this winter snowshoeing and cross county skiing.
This broadcast will talk about our vision for silentsportsguru moving forward and a review of our great local rail to trails path The Interurban Bike Trail.
Sometimes we get caught up in a season where love is hard to find or you keep finding the wrong one. Or sometimes you are in a relationship you want to keep but something is pushing you away. Well this show is for you awesome advice from a Love Guru Jamal T. Moore has the right spiritual connection and wisdom to help open mental corridors you never thought imaginable. Wisdom is worth more that golsd when it comes to LOVE.
So In Love will be hosting live from Philadelphia at the PurpleStride 5K at the Memorial Hall Fairmount Park. If you are planning to be there in Philly with Hector and Cassandra Foy, please go to http://purplestride.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1136430&u=1136430-426499505 and register in support of Cassandra's 2 year celebration of being cancer FREE!!
Knowing, connection, evolution, heart beat.
Light, joy, oneness, intimacy.
Holding up the mirror. Standing before one's reflection.
Willingness to look into the depths of truth.
Love, beauty, intense, delicate.
A bond beyond this world.
Breathe. Gasp. Grasp. Bold.
I light a candle in honor of you.
Touch, taste, feel, hold.
Spirit seeking its match.
Push. Give. Take. Pull.
Who you once were fades into the shadows.
A Divine, higher being emerges.
Evolving into greatness.
Words of Power. Divine Prayers at Sunrise.
Intertwined in a spell of Epic proportions.
Passion. Action. Faith. Vision.
No you. No me. Not bound by the Illusion of space and time.
This is an Experience. One beyond our wildest dreams
Love. Sex. Magic.
Join us. Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11 Eastern for an intimate conversation about the intricacies and evolution of love, sex and relationships on the spiritual path.
Original Football Guru / October 27th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, Fan Duel and NFL at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Fantasy Football questions
* Players to not get obsessed with due to one good game
* How Guru faired in Week #7
* Week #8 selections
* Texans cut Ryan Mallett
* Johnny Manziel
* Lions fire Joe Lombardi / promote Jim Bob Cooter
* Tom Brady: Best of All Time
* AFC South: Worst Division Ever
* Bears release Jeremiah Ratliff
* Brandon Lloyd retires
* Steve Smith: Possible Trade Partners
* Greg Hardy
* Arian Foster out for season
* Jason Pierre-Paul gets hand examined
* Brandon Marshall takes blame for Jets loss to Patriots
* Offensive Pass Interference being called tighter than ever
GUEST CALL IN: (516) 531 – 9540
Tune in each and every Tuesday 8am PST/ 9am MST / 10am CST /11am EST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life, and always continue to develop a positive character" Issa
“Most people don't grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging” Maya Angelou
"If it doesn't have redeeming value, then why say or do it" Issa
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- Entrepreneur Conversations (2 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- T3 Talk the Talk (1 chatters)
- Team Brilliance Network (0 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (0 chatters)