SORT BY Relevancy
How should you get started preparing for the MCAT?
We'll interview Bryan Schnedeker, head MCAT tutor at Next Step Test Preparation. Bryan has scored 41 on the exam multiple times, including a 15 in the Biolgical Sciences section.
How and when to get started studying for the MCAT if you are taking the test this year
Whether you should hurry to take the MCAT this year before it changes in 2015
How to plan a study plan if you are studying by yourself
Is medical school in your future? If so, please join us for 30 minutes of high-impact advice on the med school admissions process.
We'll interview Dr. Sahil Mehta of Med School Coach, a naitonal leader in medical school admissions. We'll cover:
TImeline -- when do you need to start the process?
What are medical schools looking for -- other than MCAT and GPA?
What should studnets be doing now to prepare for the MCAT?
The interview will be conducted by John Rood, President of Next Step Test Preparation, a national MCAT tutoring company.
When students are asked how they study for tests, many reply that they repeatedly read/review the book or their notes the night before the test. These same students are often frustrated by poor grades that result from their time spent studying. In this segment of the SPARKs for School Success series, we will explore a variety of strategies and actions to more effectively prepare for tests, from the first day of a chapter/unit through beginning the test.
Take action on something you heard that may be the SPARK to create greater academic success!
in Self Help
This is a test, just testing the new mic to see if it's working. If it works that will be great. Gotta get a few ppl to call in so i can test the mic and putting people in the green room. dfdfdsfhdkjfhdsfdni ijfdisfjdsfdsfsdhfskjdvvjdd . dsfdfdfdfd.fdfdsfdsfds.fd. this is a test. this is a test. this is a testt. this is a test. this is a test. thisi is a test. ths is a test. tis is a rest. this is a test. this is a test. thiss is a rest. ths aia . a test.
Seasons of Preparation is about bringing true understanding and transformation in the seasons that women experience. Although this is easier said than done, it is an achievable journey. This episode will introduce the foundation of Seasons of Preparation and the understanding of how this applies to any season you experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (18 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Relationships (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- tlbethel (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (0 chatters)
- The 60 gunner (0 chatters)