SORT BY Relevancy
Sue L Canfield is a Social Media Consultant and operates Chief Virtual Officer, a social media marketing business primarily for business authors. Sue has been working with social media since 2005. She blogs regularly about how to use social media and consults on best social media practices. She specializes in helping authors create and maintain their online presence. Currently she manages a team of four social media account managers and works with about a dozen clients. Sue is also a mother, enjoys reading, writing poetry, and Ireland. She lives in Rice Lake, Wisconsin with her husband and business partner, Joel.
I have been listening to podcasts for a very long time. I started with Kelly McCausey, a podcast I believe was called work at home moms (WAHM). Then I listened to the podcast with Denise Griffitts, Your Partner in Success and followed Nicole Dean. At one point I even flirted with the idea of producing my own podcast but quickly dismissed the idea as too hard and then began the slow downward getting busy with subcontracting projects. My time was turning into profits.
Fast forward a few years and once again I began flirting with the idea of creating my own podcast and began researching why virtual assistants and service providers weren't using a team to turn their own business into profits. In my research I found that there really isn't another podcast that addresses and educates about this topic. So, I contacted one of the original role models, Denise Griffitts and asked for some coaching. She agreed. That's how Virtual Team 360 podcast was born.
Now that you know a little of the back story, In the first interview, I wanted to share with you why I think going forward with the podcast on the subcontracting concept will be an important tool for team members, virtual service providers and multi-VAs.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (42 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (5 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)