SORT BY Relevancy
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envies tus preguntas a email@example.com o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 22 de enero a las 4pm.
Wendy Cassera of Taxpectations hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't trigger financial inhibitions. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. With a Masters of Science in Accounting degree she uses her extensive knowledge to help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about YOUR success. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Today Wendy is answering ...What is happening with the IRS, your Taxes, and Tips to save you Money on Your Taxes
www.taxpectations.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envíes tus preguntas a email@example.com o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 29 de enero a las 4pm.
Tune in and hear from Dr. Laura Layer, a pediatician and alum about how she remains missional in her medical practice.
Welcome to the Altus State & Local Tax and Advisory Podcast Series. Today, we are speaking with Brad Gorski, a Senior Director with Altus Group, about key personal property tax legislative bills and initiatives in Georgia.
Listen to news from the Alumni Association President Rev. Mary Jones and Minister Michelle Alexander, Secretary of the Alumni Association.
The Obama Administration and Congress have been at odds for months over a major overhaul of U.S. Corporate tax laws. Everyone seems to agree that something should be done but how will small business owners benefit?
Raymond J. Keating who serves as chief economist with the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council), a nonpartisan, nonprofit small-business advocacy group, says corporate tax reform alone won't get the job done and instead insists it has to be comprehensive across the board tax reform. Keeting, who talks with host Kelly Scanlon, maintains small business owners who employee 55 percent of the private sector workforce and earn more than 60 percent of net business income shouldn't be ignored.
Keeting writes, speaks and testifies on a wide range of issues affecting the entrepreneurial sector of the economy.
To hear more shows with host Kelly Scanlon please visit our archives.
Eagle Tax Radio - Mid Year Checkup Show - LIVE
It's summer, the best time of year to think about your taxes. You're halfway through the year and at this point you have a good idea of what your earnings may be.
It's okay if you've been holding out. There's still plenty of time to take steps that could cut the taxes you'll owe or score a refund.
Step away from the pool. Take a break and check out the power moves that are sure to turn your tax planning around. Then enjoy your summer break knowing you're saving big.
Brought to you by: Clarence Bonius, EA
Join us this evening and learn how to get assistance in paying for college
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (373 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (57 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (44 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- americas voice radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)