SORT BY Relevancy
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envies tus preguntas a email@example.com o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 22 de enero a las 4pm.
Tune in and hear from Dr. Laura Layer, a pediatician and alum about how she remains missional in her medical practice.
Listen to news from the Alumni Association President Rev. Mary Jones and Minister Michelle Alexander, Secretary of the Alumni Association.
Liberty Tax Service es el proveedor de preparación de impuestos de mayor crecimiento. Ahora con oficina en el 3KS6 Ave. Fragoso, detrás de Plaza Carolina. Te invitamos a que nos envíes tus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org o llames en vivo al 787-220-7646 este próximo jueves 29 de enero a las 4pm.
Join us this evening and learn how to get assistance in paying for college
Tonight our guest is Pastor Michelle Ford-Johnson
Our highly-respected guest this Wednesday, March 11, is John Gaver, author of “ The Rich Don’t Pay Tax … Or Do They?” and hundreds of well-researched and documented articles on the real effects of taxation on real Americans. In this week’s episode, John takes apart the tax reform proposition of Senators Marco Rubio and Mike Lee. At the core of the discussion is the following quote from Gaver’s blog post on the subject: “Based on its hugely preferential treatment of big businesses, over small businesses, the Rubio/Lee tax plan must have been written by lobbyists for some of the nation’s largest businesses.” Read the entire article here: http://therichdontpaytax.com/blog/, and bring your questions and comments to the show.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM PT, 9PM ET, courtesy of our host, John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show with your friends!
Are you looking for ways to lower your taxes, save money when preparing your tax return and avoid tax penalties? Many of us pay taxes most of our working life, yet are not well informed as to the true extent of our tax liabilities and the connection to building sustainable generational wealth. What if you had someone who did understand the tax laws and could teach you the tax advantages of having a business; someone who could help you get the tax break you deserve?
Our guest, Jean Rahman, is such a person. She realized while working for the IRS that a lot of Americans are underpaid, overtaxed and don’t truly understand the tax laws. Since then she has been on a mission to educate people about tax and wealth strategies, including how to get out of debt, create wealth and lower their taxes. In 2003, Jean, founded the Institute of Financial Freedom & Investment Solutions (TIFFIS) to accomplish this mission. Join us as Jean shares her expertise to help you avoid tax pitfalls, save money and contribute toward true wealth building.
It is tax time. That is right, it is not too late to get important tax information. If you have any tax questions now is the time to get them answered. There are things you can do now and what you need to do in 2015 to make sure you keep more money in your pocket.
This show tonight is sponsored by Getting Skinny and Wealthy.
My name is Shawn Hill and I am the co-host of the show with Louiseza Sanderson. I show people how to lose weight and make money. I lost 49 pounds in 45 days and love helping others. You can reach me atGettingskinnyandwealthy@yahoo.com.
My co-host is Louiseza Sanderson. Louiseza is a business consultant, writer, and founder of MindYourBlackBusiness.com. As a consultant and a small business owner herself, Louiseza came to realize that while there were many small business resources there were few that provided a platform for micro and small Black owned businesses. The vision of Mind Your Black Business is to help businesses grow and prosper. Follow her on Twitter.
I will also be joined by Kgosi Johnson. Kgosi is the owner at Johnson Consultants and Associates LLC. This tax professional will help you maximize the most from your taxes whether business or personal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- TIS Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)