SORT BY Relevancy
TAMIKA'S MONTRA: "I DIDN'T CHOOSE WRITING, WRITING CHOSE ME.
“I dare you to believe, in your gifts, talents, and passion, because if you do…I promise you at that point, there is nothing stopping you besides time, and work ethic.” Tamika Speaks
Tamika Newhouse is a self-published bestselling author who founded Delphine Publications, at the age of 21; Tamika appeared on various bestseller lists and won Self Published Author of the Year at the 2009 African American Literary Awards only 9 months after her debut novel. She is 2009 Alive Magazine Women of the Year. In 2010 she was inducted into Who’s who in Black San Antonio and she landed a major publishing deal without an agent and still continues to write independent projects. In 2011 her company Delphine Publications won an African American Literary Award for Best Anthology as well as Tamika won for the second time Self Published Author of the Year. She was also nominated by the National Women in Business Association for the 2011 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award. In 2013 she was honored with the Author of Distinction E. Lynn Harris Award. Her latest award is for 2013 African American Literary Award, for Self-Published Author of the Year. Tamika Newhouse is the Author of 6 fiction novels, publisher of 15 novels, promoted and Marketed over 350 authors. Tamika also recently appeared as a guest on :"From the Bottom Up," is airing on BET:Black Entertainment Network; which premiered on December 5th.
Six-time WNBA All-Star and three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Tamika Catchings joins Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST for a frank conversation about her career and inspirations. The basketball superstar will share her heartfelt advice for youth wanting to excel. This exclusive interview will truly inspire all listeners of every age. Tune in!
A Second Look at Sports welcomes 7-time All-Star and 2012 WNBA champion Tamika Catchings. We hear from Tamika about her life before and during her illustrious WNBA career, as well as the faith in God that has carried her through.
We take a listen to A Second Look at Sports, on the King James Radio Network.
On this edition of A Second Look at Sports, we replay Dr. Dwight Allen's interview with WNBA superstar Tamika Catchings, as she tells us about growing up in a basketball family with her dad as a former NBA player, as well as how her faith has brought her through the good and bad times.
We check into the pulpit of Dr. Dwight Allen, as he gives us the word from Christian athletes around the nation on A Second Look at Sports, right here on the King James Radio Network.
HOST TAMIKA TODD-HORACE
Fly Sisterhood, join us Sunday November 1st at 6:30pm EST/ 5:30pm CST /3:30 PST with your host Latoya Johnson. We'll discuss How to Balance Family, Work, and Life While Pursuing Your Dreams with my special guest, Author, Speaker, and Writing Coach, Tamika Sims. You'll also have a chance to win some great giveaways! Join the conversation by calling (657) 383-0171
Originally from South Carolina, Tamika survived a physically, sexually and emotionally abusive relationship of eight years. She did not let this stop her; in fact she used her pain for personal power and chose to publish a book about her experience. She released her memoir The Plus Factor in September 2011. Winning the “2012 BWABC Literacy Rocks! Author of the Year” Award. Tamika is a 2015 Southern Entertainment Awards Journalist of the Year Nominee.
Tamika serves as a frequent lecturer at the University of South Carolina where The Plus Factoris used as a text book in the Department of Women and Gender Studies.Tamika launched Ink Pen Diva Manuscript Critique Services, LLC February 2014 to support new and veteran authors in critiquing their manuscript and other writings. Taking business one step further, Tamika launched a writer’s group coaching program to give participants complete knowledge in writing and publishing their book from start to finish.
Tamika has served as an expert in the areas of domestic violence and sexual assault for numerous NBC, FOX, CBS affiliates and numerous radio stations. She was featured as a "Person to Count On" by WIS News 10 (NBC).
A proud mom of one son, Tamika will release her second title Poverty in My Soulin 2016
WITH HOST TAMIKA-TODD-HORACE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Yada (42 chatters)
- The Appearance (42 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (33 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (13 chatters)
- Kevincansee (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)