SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on the show: Sen. Rand Paul tries to filibuster the nomination of John Brennan to the head of the CIA. During Paul's time, he brought up many great points that I want to talk about tonight. Why has Brennan refused to answer the most important questions? Why has the President refused to answer simple questions like how many Americans have been killed and who is on the so-called "kill list".
Tonight we discuss the points brought up by Sen. Paul during his filibuster and if his actions were just a lost cause or if he was doing something good even if no one else would join in his cause. We will also discuss the President ending tours of the White House until further notice, blaming sequestration.
All of this and more tonight on Conservative T & T!
Join Host Live Chats
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- aSmilingWorld (4 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)