SORT BY Relevancy
Shoring up their bench, acquiring a shortstop, or adding a right-handed hitting first baseman, are all things on the Mets wish list as the holiday season gets underway here in New York. Listen in as Anthony C Wayne and the gang bring you all the latest news and opinions surrounding the NY Mets with a little bit of other NY sports added in as well.
Be sure to listen in as we are joined by Michael Geus of the former Mets blog, 2 Guys Talking Mets Baseball. You can catch Mike along with his co-host, Vinnie Borriello, on the brand-new, blog talk radio podcast, Blue and Orange Nation Talking Mets.
Listen in as Anthony C Wayne and the gang bring you all the latest news surrounding the NY Mets and more.
With all the disappointments and frustrations throughout the year, Mets fans will be happy to tuck this 2014 campaign under the rug for good. Listen in as Anthony C Wayne and the gang break down all the latest news and opinions surrounding the NY Mets.
The New York Rangers are surging. Mike Silva and Joe Buono talk to Stephen Lorenzo of the NY Daily News about both local hockey teams down the stretch. Erik Boland of Newsday gives the guys an update from Tampa. A-Rod may be the story in Yankees camp, but what are some of the other storylines the first couple of weeks of spring training. Can we move past the frugal winter and be optimistic about the Mets? The guys discuss. Hear them remember the late former Knicks forward, Anthony Mason
Tonight, Michael welcomes in a Mets reporter to get his take on the Mets as Spring Training begins in Port St. Luci, Florida. Did the Mets improve enough with only one substantial off-season addition (Michael Cuddeyar)? Will Matt Harvery reclaim his old self? And can the Mets compete with Washington and Miami?
Welcome to the Mets Lounge, where the Cool Kids hang out!
Listen to your Gal For All Seasons, Taryn "The Coop" Cooper, keep it real and lash out at the team she loves and hates both equally, the Mets (mostly Love).
Tonight's special guest is Sully from Sully Baseball, where we talk about how the Red Sox are truly the cold, calculating team, and the Yankees are the warm, fuzzy, shmushy team. Oh and retired numbers. The conversation will probably turn to A-Rod at some point. It's always lively fun w/ Sully. Tune in at 9 pm ET!
Join the 'Kult' Of Mets Personalities on WBAR Radio, New York every Saturday morning at 8:30AM EST and downloadable anytime.
Listen to popular figures in NY Met Nation break down the latest news, drama and provide needed therapy for the broken fan.
Matt Faz @mattyfaz31
Stephen Keane @kranepool , Nik Kolidas @nikkolidas, Gene Anthony @ Dave Singer @ MetsBlue
Visit KinersKorner.com & kranepoolsociety.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (7 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)