SORT BY Relevancy
You hear all about "Strategic Relationships" in business...but how to you get them, nurture them and use them to bring in more business? Good question!!! Well, with every good question comes a myriad of answers - and Janice Clark is just the right person to share those answers with you. Here on the Social Media "Help Not Hype" show, Janice tackles the questions and shares the information you need to make your business thrive! Join us here Word of Mom Radio as the business spotlight shines on Tuesday's.
Janice is the owner of BizMSolutions and is here every other Tuesday for a 30 minute lunch and learn, so get ready for the help - not the hype - you need to create the relationship marketing that will make your business grow. Be sure to connect with Janice on Twitter @Janice_Clark and on Facebook at BizMSolutions.
Thanks to our show sponsors today, If Not You, Who.org and Safety First Bags. Be sure to meet all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and email is at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments and information on how to become a guest or a sponsor of our show.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
With his extensive knowledge of 'Attraction' based theories and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emeka Bronson has thrived in successful collaborations with personal development firms like “The Art of Charm" and MTV's hit "Keys to the VIP".
Emeka has counseled men in the art of personal fulfillment and social mastery since 1999, and his expertise has been featured by various mainstream media outlets like CTV, Maxim Sirius Radio, MTV, E-Talk, 680 News, Fashion Television (City TV) and a slew of others.
Emeka will be sharing strategic approaches to starting new relationships.
Today on What Keeps You Up At Night, host Brendan Major is joined by Ann Connor of AdviCoach to discuss the importance of things like strategic planning, smart goals and financial planning in your small business. Ann will be discussing why planning is the most important activity a business owner can do, and how you can do it most effectively. She’ll also talk about the importance of creating achievable goals for your business. Lastly, we'll dive into the financial side of owning a business, everything from balancing a budget, to cash flow and more!
About Our Guest
You can learn a lot about Ann Connor from her numbers. One example, in a down housing market, she helped a home inspector’s sales improve 25 percent and an architect’s sales soar 87 percent. “One of the smartest decisions I’ve made as a new business owner was to work with business coach Ann Connor,” one client glowed. She’s helped more than 100 small business owners and non-profit organizations identify their goals, steer them around a multitude of obstacles, and tackle their long-term challenges with a series of manageable steps.
Before running her own businesses, Ann learned from others, through management positions with Sam’s Club and C&S Wholesale Grocers. Her industry expertise includes strategic planning, profit and loss management, inventory control, product marketing and product development. Ann became certified as an AdviCoach in 2008 because it is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses.
Coach Cameron Roberts is a Sales & Negotiations Systems Strategist, Expert Sales Trainer. Motivational Speaker, Author, Internet Marketer, Business Owner, STREETSMART Marketing Advisor and now a guest on the Chattin in Manhattan radio show.
Winner of the 2011 La Dolce Vita Gold Coast Speaking Event. Cameron Has shared the stage at events with Pat Mesiti, Mal Emery, Justin Herald, Allen Pease, Amanda Gore, Bruce Sullivan and many more...
Hear first hand how to achieve success, knock down barriers and create the life of your dreams with our guest Cameron Roberts.
Visit Chattin In Manhattan for MORE Interviews
We welcome Dan McCaffery, Chairman and CEO, McCaffery Interests. Daniel McCaffery is responsible for leading the vision, strategic direction, new business creation and enhancement for all aspects of the firm. Mr. McCaffery has thirty years of experience in the real estate industry and has led the development of more than $2 billion of urban mixed-use projects.
Before forming McCaffery Interests, Dan worked in Canada and the US with Oxford Properties and BCE Development (now Brookfield), one of the largest and most successful Canadian real estate companies, where he was Senior Vice President responsible for its Midwest and Mountain Operations.
Dan has been very active with the Urban Land Institute and International Council of Shopping Centers, where he is a sought after speaker and participant on panels and award juries. Mr. McCaffery was educated in Ireland and Canada and earned a Bachelor of Physical Education and a Master of Arts from the University of Alberta.
Mr. McCaffery was also named #84 in the 100 Most Powerful Chicagoans for 2014 in Chicago Magazine.
For more FREE Business Resources - get a copy of Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Join us as we discuss the issues we face in the 21st Century and the development necessary to understand demonic strategic intent.
7:30PM - Tammy & Jesse Storr
9:30PM - Minister Leah Killings
Portage, MI – Teenage rebellion is a process of individuation; to form their own opinions and beliefs and assert their individuality, adolescents must separate their identity from you as their child. Though this process can be aggravating to parents, it is normal.
Sometimes, however, an adolescent’s volatile emotional needs begin to dominate the home and control the moods of everyone in it. What began as the vision of a perfect family soon devolves into arguments and chaos.
“Families love each other – that’s a given – but they don’t always know how to express it or give each other what they need emotionally,” says family counselor Theresa Britton.
Britton is a licensed master social worker and the founder of Family Matters Counseling, specializing in providing counseling services to couples, adolescents, children and adults. Britton is trained in brief strategic family therapy, which helps families with adolescents face problems related to truancy, poor school performance and defiant behavior.
“Each family is an individual family with its own structure and patterns of communication, so you need to have a variety of skillsets and tools to help that family best,” says Britton. “My goal is to look at their interactions, how they function and communicate, and devise strategies to help them overcome those obstacles.”
According to Britton, families tend to argue about their story with each other. In a family systems approach, everyone feels heard and everyone’s story is accepted.
“Everyone has their own perspective but there’s a little truth to them all,” explains Britton. “I have it organized so that all the family members participate. We talk about past hurts and you would be surprised how honest kids are; even defiant teens will be brutally honest about why they’re misbehaving."
HOW? STOPS NOW is a motivational radio show that encourages people to run after your dreams. The premise of the show is if you have desires and you are determined then your destiny is and will be waiting on you! HOW? is the mother of doubt! We will be given perfectly visualized visions and before we know it we have talked ourselves out of a perfectly formed vision! This radio show will inspire individuals to run after their dreams!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (154 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- RCRadio (31 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (12 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (12 chatters)
- David and Wes (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)